ok

unvote

vote blood fox

- - - Updated - - -

actually no

i don't believe you

unvote

vote lora
    how dare you. i pinky promised. those are sacred to me. i do not make them lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Listen if at the end of the day you all wanna pick between me and Lora fine, But can we PLEASE use this day to get people to talk and give reads by putting pressure on people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    how dare you. i pinky promised. those are sacred to me. i do not make them lightly.
    you promised to desecrate a sombrero

that is sacrilege

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    you promised to desecrate a sombrero

that is sacrilege
    thats only if you consider them sacred. which i do not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Listen if at the end of the day you all wanna pick between me and Lora fine, But can we PLEASE use this day to get people to talk and give reads by putting pressure on people.
    okay. my read and pressure is on YOU. why are you a vampire? who is your vampire fledgling? who did you attempt to recruit last night?

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

People aren't going to claim anything in this game. There are no cops, no watchers, no docs, no nothing. There are just townies, witches, and scum. Claiming townie doesn't change anything if you're being trained. Claiming a witch doesn't change anything if you are being trained and just helps the scum by letting them know who to not kill and who to throw more shade at to try to lynch. People will only out themselves as scum if - as another person earlier in the thread said - if it's part an elaborate ploy to promise townies a personal win if they join one cult against another.

yeah im done with this WIFOM bullshit. I did not track you. i dont even understand how you would jump to the conclusion that marack and I would be scum buddies since we literally have not interacted this game yet. just tell me who the other vampire on your team is so we can lynch you and then them.
    Like, take a sip of your own koolaid, There is legit only one way to be sure of someone else's role and that is the WW track. Which honestly, fake claiming WW track is really a fucking bold move and im kinda here for it. Like just say you think Im a vampire cuz I was memeing? you claim to be tired of WIFOM but uhhh thats all your train is soooo.....

I think it was sus the way you had worded your statement and Im trying to do some scum hunting. but i mean please, dont stop, I love attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like, take a sip of your own koolaid, There is legit only one way to be sure of someone else's role and that is the WW track. Which honestly, fake claiming WW track is really a fucking bold move and im kinda here for it. Like just say you think Im a vampire cuz I was memeing? you claim to be tired of WIFOM but uhhh thats all your train is soooo.....

I think it was sus the way you had worded your statement and Im trying to do some scum hunting. but i mean please, dont stop, I love attention.
    i dont think you are a vampire. i know you are a vampire.

- - - Updated - - -

just tell me who your fledgling is and who you targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    People aren't going to claim anything in this game. There are no cops, no watchers, no docs, no nothing. There are just townies, witches, and scum. Claiming townie doesn't change anything if you're being trained. Claiming a witch doesn't change anything if you are being trained and just helps the scum by letting them know who to not kill and who to throw more shade at to try to lynch. People will only out themselves as scum if - as another person earlier in the thread said - if it's part an elaborate ploy to promise townies a personal win if they join one cult against another.
    Aye, Im not saying we will get roles out of people. But putting pressure on people is the only way you get people to out their reads and thus their possible connections. In a cult game you REALLY need that information and you need it early. cult games are all about how people change how they are feeling about someone. I want people to talk so they can incriminate themselves later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, Im not saying we will get roles out of people. But putting pressure on people is the only way you get people to out their reads and thus their possible connections. In a cult game you REALLY need that information and you need it early. cult games are all about how people change how they are feeling about someone. I want people to talk so they can incriminate themselves later.
    well i mean. you already incriminated yourself hard as fuck as a vampire elder so i am kinda here for it tbh.

i dont think you are a vampire. i know you are a vampire.

- - - Updated - - -

just tell me who your fledgling is and who you targeted.
    way to not respond to my points, we do nothing BUT stan royalty who ignore logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    what did you find scummy of him yesterday?
    Jumped on the no lynch bandwagon, then on Pistol to "Even the trains" which is never really a solid town play, and then jumped to Robo while professing he was against it.

Kinda not the best looking train of events.

well i mean. you already incriminated yourself hard as fuck as a vampire elder so i am kinda here for it tbh.
    you're so quick to respond. Love that.
    pls tell me how did and I'll be sure to go back and delete that post.

3+ Year Old Account
    Umm... I don't think you can delete posts in this game?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    deadass he is literally memeing as distraction from the undeniable fact that he is actually the vampire elder. i stand by my earlier words. i will deep fry a sombrero and eat it if blood fox is not a vampire. i'll live stream it to all of you.
    What 100% facts do you have to back up that HE is a vamp... let alone the vamp elder? Unless you are the other vamp and know he is the elder

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    nah, fam Vampires can go back and delete their posts.

Im kidding im just uhhh trying to get lora to start making some sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Jumped on the no lynch bandwagon, then on Pistol to "Even the trains" which is never really a solid town play, and then jumped to Robo while professing he was against it.

Kinda not the best looking train of events.
    fair enough. i see the train of thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck it... Even though this will just make it look more like im trying to distance myself from a scum buddy...

Unvote
    Vote: Lora

Your push with little substance full of WIFOM

- - - Updated - - -

Sarcasm is lost on you, isnt it?

3+ Year Old Account

On the most part, yes. I find it kinda hard to tell if someone's being sarcastic or not online, since there's not really any 'tone' on posts
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    On the most part, yes. I find it kinda hard to tell if someone's being sarcastic or not online, since there's not really any 'tone' on posts
    It should kinda be apparent based on how these 2 had been going back and forth

Lynch Lora today, if they flip wolves it would make sense to lynch Blood tomorrow if Vamps wind up recruiting. Because otherwise this play doesn't make sense, the wolves would HAVE to know they got the fang daddy to put themselves into such a stupid position because otherwise they are just giving up one of their own in order for the vamps to get a night to recruit and rival them in strength. Which would just be fucking dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

But meh, I hate deciding lynch targets this early because now we have no leverage for pressure for any pushes for information today, so that's fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    You haven’t drank a persons blood... yet
    What is up I spent all morning throwing up due to some shitty food and stress puking. But that’s all over now so I’m ready to be lynched for being the cutest person here.

- - - Updated - - -

I also forgot my avatar was Robert smith. Who don’t get me wrong I love him. But he’s too nice for my vibe.

I’m also looking to recruit other cute people into my group. Let me know if you’re cute and wanna join.
    That’s it, I know we are friends but this crosses a line. I will not be recruiting you tonight
    I’m a townie that recruits other townies. It’s like a mason type thing. It’s called very awesome mason presidents In really explicit scandals
    Long day but please let’s not lynch listo, they are my partner in cult and I wann win.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahem

*sad noise*
    It’s just like so hard to post somthing day one.

Also I’d tell people about my day one reads but I have too much insider knowledge so I don’t think it’s fair.
    Hi yes I’m scum please vote with me so we can get the person with the least post

- - - Updated - - -

Also it’s not like anyone was on my target anyways soooooooo I’m trying to start a train that will end in a lynch. Why don’t you help eh?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m simply trying to protect my scum buddies robo and pistol and wanna get a lynch on the town while I’m at it.
    Scum love to hide behind not switching a vote late.
    Unvote
    Vote robo

You were a good fellow werewolf I won’t recruit any of your killers

- - - Updated - - -

This lynch makes my stomach
    all of this is why you are the vampire elder and why you are going to be lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

You haven’t drank a persons blood... yet
    What is up I spent all morning throwing up due to some shitty food and stress puking. But that’s all over now so I’m ready to be lynched for being the cutest person here.

- - - Updated - - -

I also forgot my avatar was Robert smith. Who don’t get me wrong I love him. But he’s too nice for my vibe.

I’m also looking to recruit other cute people into my group. Let me know if you’re cute and wanna join.
    That’s it, I know we are friends but this crosses a line. I will not be recruiting you tonight
    I’m a townie that recruits other townies. It’s like a mason type thing. It’s called very awesome mason presidents In really explicit scandals
    Long day but please let’s not lynch listo, they are my partner in cult and I wann win.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahem

*sad noise*
    It’s just like so hard to post somthing day one.

Also I’d tell people about my day one reads but I have too much insider knowledge so I don’t think it’s fair.
    Hi yes I’m scum please vote with me so we can get the person with the least post

- - - Updated - - -

Also it’s not like anyone was on my target anyways soooooooo I’m trying to start a train that will end in a lynch. Why don’t you help eh?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m simply trying to protect my scum buddies robo and pistol and wanna get a lynch on the town while I’m at it.
    Scum love to hide behind not switching a vote late.
    fair enough. i see the train of thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck it... Even though this will just make it look more like im trying to distance myself from a scum buddy...

Unvote
    Vote: Lora

- - - Updated - - -

i gotta say, you be looking sus as fuck if you think i have not had substance with my reasoning for wanting to lynch the vampire elder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Lynch Lora today, if they flip wolves it would make sense to lynch Blood tomorrow if Vamps wind up recruiting. Because otherwise this play doesn't make sense, the wolves would HAVE to know they got the fang daddy to put themselves into such a stupid position because otherwise they are just giving up one of their own in order for the vamps to get a night to recruit and rival them in strength. Which would just be fucking dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

But meh, I hate deciding lynch targets this early because now we have no leverage for pressure for any pushes for information today, so that's fantastic.
    i can always count on duckboy wonder to vote for me <333333 i promise you'll be the first one i kill.

- - - Updated - - -

oh wow. i have no idea why the fuck my post double quoted everything from blood fox. that sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

i'd edit that out and fix it but i dont wanna bweak da rulez and fear the wrath of the mod.

- - - Updated - - -

i'd of been quicker earlier but i was taking a shower and now im gonna binge some more animoo. i'll be here to play with you all day vampire elder daddy uwuwuwuwuwuuuuuuuuuuu <3333333333333