Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
10
18
19
20
21
22
... LastLast
  1. #381
    Grunt TimeskipPistol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Still above you. Obviously.
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Lynch Lora today, if they flip wolves it would make sense to lynch Blood tomorrow if Vamps wind up recruiting. Because otherwise this play doesn't make sense, the wolves would HAVE to know they got the fang daddy to put themselves into such a stupid position because otherwise they are just giving up one of their own in order for the vamps to get a night to recruit and rival them in strength. Which would just be fucking dumb.

    But meh, I hate deciding lynch targets this early because now we have no leverage for pressure for any pushes for information today, so that's fantastic.
    Just because we have some fairly obvious lynch targets, if only to stop their inane back and forth, we aren't prohibited from also pressuring elsewhere.

    I kinda like your read on Xanjori.
    So...

    Vote: Xanjori

    For trying to act town.

  2. #382
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,710
    I honestly don't know what's going on between Lora and Blood Fox. They're probably the two players around these parts that I struggle to get a read on at the best of times - but there's a couple of returning players and a new player who I haven't played with before which further complicates things.

    I also just woke up, so I'll get something more substantial out in a bit.

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeskipPistol View Post
    Just because we have some fairly obvious lynch targets, if only to stop their inane back and forth, we aren't prohibited from also pressuring elsewhere.

    I kinda like your read on Xanjori.
    So...

    Vote: Xanjori

    For trying to act town.
    This is the kind of d2 I wanna see lets get some reads of out them

    unvote
    Vote Xanjori


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    lovely chat
    My absolute favorite thing about that post is you quoting me complaining about scum letting a no lynch slip by on the pretense of not being there at the deadline.

    All while I was there to make sure a no-lynch didn't happen.

    Ima go to bed but this was fun watching you say that you're not making a WIFOM argument while actively making one.

  4. #384
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    This is the kind of d2 I wanna see lets get some reads of out them

    unvote
    Vote Xanjori


    - - - Updated - - -



    My absolute favorite thing about that post is you quoting me complaining about scum letting a no lynch slip by on the pretense of not being there at the deadline.

    All while I was there to make sure a no-lynch didn't happen.

    Ima go to bed but this was fun watching you say that you're not making a WIFOM argument while actively making one.
    naturally scum want to hammer.... like do i have to walk you through how to play mafia?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I honestly don't know what's going on between Lora and Blood Fox. They're probably the two players around these parts that I struggle to get a read on at the best of times - but there's a couple of returning players and a new player who I haven't played with before which further complicates things.

    I also just woke up, so I'll get something more substantial out in a bit.
    that is such a nice compliment that I remain a fucking unreadable fuckwit <3 i love it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  5. #385
    can we lynch marack for trying to dissuade people from voting him by saying he wont help town as a ghost???????????

  6. #386
    If we want to leave Robo without a ghostly friend to talk to

  7. #387
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,854
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    can we lynch marack for trying to dissuade people from voting him by saying he wont help town as a ghost???????????
    i mean. then he just wont help us because he'll be a ghost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i mean. then he just wont help us because he'll be a ghost.
    or maybe he wont become a ghost

    its such a weird thing to say as town

  9. #389
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,854
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    or maybe he wont become a ghost

    its such a weird thing to say as town
    true chains. only town can become ghosts and its definitely anti town play to say you wont help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    the failed vamp convert was either a wolf or witch... So do they take the chance they they might hit the witch if they try to kill?

    And we know if they try to push a lynch and come forward saying they are the vamp and tried to recruit person X... that person is going to immediately claim they are a witch
    i just think this post is scummy, doesnt seem to be coming from a town perspective to me

    val is trying too hard to project town so im fine with lynching him

    we can lynch in blood fox/lora as well, id vote on blood fox over lora since i think lora could have a minor case as i could see blood fox trolling like that

    xanj wagon seems reasonable as well, but marack (he pointed it out himself as well so not sure what to make of it) seemed to deflect when it started so id prob still lynch marack over xanj

    - - - Updated - - -

    to clarify on val what i mean is that his post about the "worst case" scenario didnt really serve any real purpose at this point and just came across as him wanting to contribute somehow

  11. #391
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,710
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    can we lynch marack for trying to dissuade people from voting him by saying he wont help town as a ghost???????????
    I'm not against the idea. I have faith enough in Marack, as a player, to believe that he wouldn't screw over town out of petty spite in the event that he happened to be lynched. If someone is lynched and they become a ghost then...we know all their contributions to the game up until that point have been genuine and they're confirmed to be town aligned without a shred of doubt. Furthermore, they're able to put forward speculation and such during the night phases which is one of the useful, valuable tools that town need to lean on in order to stand a chance of winning.

    Vote: Marack

    I still find the Lora and Blood Fox scuffle to be a bit strange as well as Jynx's commentary about D1 fluff so I'm willing to switch if need be.

  12. #392
    Huh, wasn't expecting night to end so quickly. Trying to get all actions in usually takes a bit of discussion. Lots of people were posting within an hour of the day opening who haven't been seen on the site in a long time. I find that suspicious like they knew night was over. I'm going to get some coffee, kill the horseman in WOW a few times then start catching up.

  13. #393
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,045
    Unvote.

    Current reads:

    Fireblart: Town (although it probably doesn't look like it)
    MyNameIsLora: Town (loads of effort put in here and it doesn't look like deflection)
    Graeham: Town (acktual Town work done)
    SatsuBL: Town (for the ability to spell and do math)
    Val: Town (there are no cows in a vampire cult)
    Worgenite: Semi-town (as Doof Blox below)
    Doof Blox: Semi-town (but there's lots of obscurity going on in D1, plus hammered Robozerim)
    Foxximcleod: Mod
    Robozerim: Deed

    Who was first on the Robozerim train? Listo95.

    Who pushed the train out of necessity? PistolPink.

    Odds that the scum could hide in the train are pretty high. Using a hypergeometric calculator, 6% chance all the scum were on the train, 41% chance exactly 2 of them were on the train. Worth investigating train more for someone going "lol free kill".

    Updoots to the left please. May not be worth taking my advice though because I die every game.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/4/2/6 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  14. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I mean, all this ARE YOU VAMPIRE ARE YOU WEREWOLF shit and all I can think is how scummy Xanj was yesterday v_V
    u wot m8 .

    - - - Updated - - -

    I don't even understand the train on me, I explained each vote as I cast it. Firstly I questioned just how much town needed to vote, because I want people to consider all angles, rather than just doing the first thing that seems a good idea. I then explained the vote because I hadn't realised minority lynch wasnt in, so I was trying to offer two alternatives. When I was corrected on this I changed my vote so that we wouldn't just get a nothing happen.

    If that seems scummy to you then you're either in the wrong game or you've got an agenda. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and call it an agenda.

    - - - Updated - - -

    P.S people really need to read role cards before throwing shit around.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Interesting that Listo was leading on votes yesterday, then from nowhere with very little explanation TimeskipPistol votes on Robozerim to get a train started, and a train does start which is what gets Robo killed. Also Timeskip was the first person to vote on me today, after he was the one I had voted on yesterday before swapping near the end of the day. (Worth noting that despite his suspicions Virothe didnt vote on me.)

    Vote: TimeskipPistol

  15. #395
    i am not sure i understand your read on pistol, what exactly is it you find scummy?

  16. #396
    I am saying, that there is a possibility Pistol and Listo are together, which is why Pistol went for someone who was behind on votes, rather than going for the train on the person leading on votes.

    Also I find it very odd to take someone elses post, who then hasn't voted for me, and say "Thats a great reason to start voting on person" without any analysis of said post at all.

  17. #397
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I am saying, that there is a possibility Pistol and Listo are together, which is why Pistol went for someone who was behind on votes, rather than going for the train on the person leading on votes.

    Also I find it very odd to take someone elses post, who then hasn't voted for me, and say "Thats a great reason to start voting on person" without any analysis of said post at all.
    Let’s just ignore the part where we are KPOP buddies
    Also in this game I could see scum going hard to defend their team but I just don’t see pistol doing that.

  18. #398
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I am saying, that there is a possibility Pistol and Listo are together, which is why Pistol went for someone who was behind on votes, rather than going for the train on the person leading on votes.
    You think Pistol pushed Robo deliberately? Note on D1 that he voted for (in order):
    *Me
    *SatsuBL
    *Blood Fox
    *Robozerim (@0139 BST, hammer was @0021 BST the following day, so it sat for almost 23 hours)

    Listo voted Robo in post number eight and just sat on it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/4/2/6 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  19. #399
    that's not the point xanj was making, he was saying that pistol did not vote on the leading wagon at the time (listo)

  20. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Listo voted Robo in post number eight and just sat on it.
    IIRC Listo and Robo always vote each other day 1. Its been a while so I can't remember peoples exact patterns. I hadn't read much into Listo yet, it was just Pistol that I was offering my reads and vote on at this point.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    that's not the point xanj was making, he was saying that pistol did not vote on the leading wagon at the time (listo)
    Yeah, this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •