Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Confessions of a Mod time.

I did indeed fuck this up. I’ve spent more time than I care to admit trying to find an elegant solution, but there is none. I was so focused on the minutiae of things that I completely over looked the lynch to convert ratio. The town cannot win this. Even if I gave the names of every single scum.

So I ask: who wants to keep playing, looking to gain one faction or the other?

For the sake of secrecy (and to prevent people trying to get reads from replies) PM me with your opinions please.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

unvote
    Vote: JynxieJ

I wanna hear from them. Vote don’t wanna hop on the Lora train atm because I fear that we’re going to do what we always do and lynch people who are active then the game becomes boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I absolutely love people are trying to use my voting robo as a scum tell. Like didn’t w exist have the discussion how having a no lynch d1 is bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote Foxximcleod

scummy mod is scummy. Jk

unvote vote Firebert

wasn't really convinced with what he said. Still thinking scum.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: No Lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    unvote vote Firebert

wasn't really convinced with what he said. Still thinking scum.
    I've just been looking into some post things.

From post 187 (when Blood Fox switches to Marack) the only two real trains become Listo and Marack.

Listo is on Robo. Robo is on Listo. The Listo train only drops when Bageloaf pushes the Robo train.

Marack is on Pistol. Pistol is on Blood Fox. The Marack train only drops when I unvote and Blood Fox switches to JynxieJ (but then ends up hammering Robo).

SatsuBL is the first person to move the Robo train to the front.

FoS: Blood Fox, PistolPink, SatsuBL.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    unvote
    Vote: JynxieJ

I wanna hear from them. Vote don’t wanna hop on the Lora train atm because I fear that we’re going to do what we always do and lynch people who are active then the game becomes boring.
    Hear from me about what? I've already said what I had too. Lynch me if you must.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Also I absolutely love people are trying to use my voting robo as a scum tell. Like didn’t w exist have the discussion how having a no lynch d1 is bad?
    I thought we always looked closely at the hammer; I wouldn't be too upset about it.

I mean, you should be looking at me for dropping the Marack train
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

- - - Updated - - -

From post 187 (when Blood Fox switches to Marack) the only two real trains become Listo and Marack.

Listo is on Robo. Robo is on Listo. The Listo train only drops when Bageloaf pushes the Robo train.

Marack is on Pistol. Pistol is on Blood Fox. The Marack train only drops when I unvote and Blood Fox switches to JynxieJ (but then ends up hammering Robo).

I looked at vote record, and at the time I voted there were three trains tied at 3. Listo, Robo and Marack.

I said that lynching day 1 is a better strategy so I picked one of those to get closer to ending day1 with a lynch. I didn't mind lynchyng any of those 3 but went with Robo because I liked those already on his train the most (on average). I was wrong about Robo but the odds were the same on anyone and they were low.

If you think I am with Listo or Marack that is reasonable but not true. I you think I am scum because Robo was town I could argue that scum don't even want to lynch town. They want all that juicy town to recruit. Imho scum are more likely to be in let's no-lynch block, but so do those that want to just be nice. I know some that are just like that.

Thanks for fixing my post btw. You would make a great post editor.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I didn't notice you are a no lynch fan. But since you fixed my post I know you are nice guy type so I am not suspicious of you or anything.

Im just here to say ive been moving for the last 3 days and am about ready to shoot myself. Hopefully i will get more time to read and post tomorrow...

Also Foxxy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    about ready to shoot myself
    hey that's me without moving or anything

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

might i convince you sir to vote for blood fox? this is me once again guaranteeing he is the vampire elder and that he needs to be lynched more so than anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Im just here to say ive been moving for the last 3 days and am about ready to shoot myself. Hopefully i will get more time to read and post tomorrow...

Also Foxxy...
    shoot me daddy. end my fucking existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

At least you are a doctor so you know how to shoot yourself and not get hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Oh I didn't notice you are a no lynch fan.
    When the mod comes out and says that Town can't win, it is best, both selfishly and selflessly, to vote No Lynch, such that everyone who is Town can get recruited to a faction that can win. If the Vampires miss another recruit, and there is no NKs and just recruits, the Wolves will win with majority town makeup once all possible players are recruited. At this point, then, all Town players should be hoping for a Wolf recruit.

The only hope Vampires have right now is to kill Wolves with extreme prejudice; killing Town only speeds them towards a loss.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Robozerim: I would really appreciate your input here; let us know what we should do, Sheep From Beyond!
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Right now I’ve heard from about half of the players. Most have expressed the desire to keep playing.

In the event that this game continues I will be making rule modifications to level the playing field.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    might i convince you sir to vote for blood fox? this is me once again guaranteeing he is the vampire elder and that he needs to be lynched more so than anyone else.
    If you are guaraneeing favorable results I can be convinced.

- - - Updated - - -

When the mod comes out and says that Town can't win, it is best, both selfishly and selflessly, to vote No Lynch, such that everyone who is Town can get recruited to a faction that can win. If the Vampires miss another recruit, and there is no NKs and just recruits, the Wolves will win with majority town makeup once all possible players are recruited. At this point, then, all Town players should be hoping for a Wolf recruit.

The only hope Vampires have right now is to kill Wolves with extreme prejudice; killing Town only speeds them towards a loss.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Robozerim: I would really appreciate your input here; let us know what we should do, Sheep From Beyond!
    Loool I missed mod's post. Yeah it changes things. My bad.

- - - Updated - - -

We can go on no problem, but at this point it is no longar a game just a popularity contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are guaraneeing favorable results I can be convinced.

- - - Updated - - -

Loool I missed mod's post. Yeah it changes things. My bad.

- - - Updated - - -

We can go on no problem, but at this point it is no longar a game just a popularity contest.
    i am guaranteeing that the world will have one less vampire if we lynch blood fox. just gotta figure out who his fledgling is.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can go on no problem, but at this point it is no longer a gaem just a popularity contest.
    I fixed your spelling again.

So long as I keep my 100% "dying during a game of mafia" streak I'll probably be OK <3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Nobody is dying this game. Town are not lynching and cults are not killing.

3+ Year Old Account
    Oh, there's going to be rule modifications? That's interesting
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody is dying this game. Town are not lynching and cults are not killing.
    Cults have the option to kill, which they will do if anyone claims, or if there is a critical mass of an opposing cult and it's do-or-die.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Um.. if anyone clams what?
    Witch? No they won't, they will die.
    Another cult? If someone claims cult and are not lynched then something is not quite right.
    Human? Maybe wolves will, because vamps will recruit that person and their recruit goes first. Ofc that is still risky because witches can claim humans.

Cults killing another cults? I can see that but maybe on night 6 or later.