Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Another cult? If someone claims cult and are not lynched then something is not quite right.
    Welcome to this game's nuanced design! Eventually, half of the Town will be either Wolf, Vampire or Witch; Townies won't want to kill the Wolf if the Wolf can recruit them into a winning team (for example), and the Vampires and Witches won't have enough numbers to run a lynch train.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Welcome to this game's nuanced design! Eventually, half of the Town will be either Wolf, Vampire or Witch; Townies won't want to kill the Wolf if the Wolf can recruit them into a winning team (for example), and the Vampires and Witches won't have enough numbers to run a lynch train.
    only 2 people will be witch. there is no way to become a witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Yay nuanced disigned games are my favourite. I already envision cults recruiting townies what don't want to lynch claimed opposing faction cultists only to make them lose in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    only 2 people will be witch. there is no way to become a witch.
    I meant "half the town will be a combination of Wolf, Vampire and Witch".
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

My main concern at this point is that some people seem to have convinced themselves that they're set to lose - or win - and so aren't really engaging much at all. I keep having to check back to see who is actually playing and who isn't because some players are very quiet.

I'm curious as to why Jynx opted to respond to Blood Fox casting a vote but has, twice now, not acknowledged me questioning the laziness of claiming to dislike D1 fluff. I believe a couple of other posters brought it up as well, but as a refresher my criticism was specifically that D1 wasn't just pure fluff and that there was absolutely things to talk about and respond to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am still very much here even though I know I'll only win if recruited by the right team. Just having a bad day is all. Also wondering what changes foxxi will make.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm still here too, just lurking
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm still here too, just lurking
    Lynch all lurkers...

And I spent most of today out watching football. Interesting read... especially with Lora guaranteeing that FloodBox is the current Vamp Elder

For the current day phase the only change will be the witch role. Beginning of D3 will bring balance adjustments.

Witch
    You are familiar with the hidden world most Humans choose to turn a blind eye to, and as such have taken precautions. If a Vampire or Werewolf targets you for recruitment they die; and if they attempt to kill you, you both die. You become a Ghost upon death.

Objective: You win when all Vampires and Werewolves are eliminated, or if you successfully kill at least one scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    WAKE UP SHEEPLE

how can vamps recruit *at night* if they can only come into our houses when invited? I dunno bout you but I'm not answering my door and letting someone into my house at night if I'm awake and I'd definitely be asleep

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    For the current day phase the only change will be the witch role. Beginning of D3 will bring balance adjustments.
    big not fan of changing roles mid game.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    big not fan of changing roles mid game.
    So not a fan of a change that gives TOWN a chance to win the game.... doesnt sound scummy at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So not a fan of a change that gives TOWN a chance to win the game.... doesnt sound scummy at all.
    Yeah Lora, Foxxi pretty much stated either game would end with town having a near 0% chance of winning or changes occurring to allow more people the possibility to win.

Also Marack this change still doesn't really give town a massive chance imo. It'll still be near impossible to get the cults both eliminated without other forms of removal besides the witches/lynches. Like we can't combat the possibility of losing 2 humans every night phase if the witches don't get targeted ever. And once a team finds a witch they'll either just ignore them or try to find a way to get them lynched.

Graeham, For the most part day 1 is fluff. Yea there maybe stuff in there like how the game break down is but overall from my experience day 1 on here is mostly fluff. I don't care if you don't like my answer or not. That is what you get.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Graeham, For the most part day 1 is fluff. Yea there maybe stuff in there like how the game break down is but overall from my experience day 1 on here is mostly fluff. I don't care if you don't like my answer or not. That is what you get.
    either way, you havent offered much, IF ANYTHING, to the game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yeah Lora, Foxxi pretty much stated either game would end with town having a near 0% chance of winning or changes occurring to allow more people the possibility to win.

Also Marack this change still doesn't really give town a massive chance imo. It'll still be near impossible to get the cults both eliminated without other forms of removal besides the witches/lynches. Like we can't combat the possibility of losing 2 humans every night phase if the witches don't get targeted ever. And once a team finds a witch they'll either just ignore them or try to find a way to get them lynched.
    we dont know what balancing items will go into the game. could be a town role that kills? could be a doc? we wont know until start of day 3

Quote Originally Posted by TimeskipPistol View Post
    Just because we have some fairly obvious lynch targets, if only to stop their inane back and forth.
    It does, completely unfortunately. Mostly because we as town tend to descend into pushing for the obvious and nothing feels like a threat. Best Example dead ass is the fact we have Firebert voting no lynch of all things now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    u wot m8 .

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even understand the train on me, I explained each vote as I cast it. Firstly I questioned just how much town needed to vote, because I want people to consider all angles, rather than just doing the first thing that seems a good idea.

P.S people really need to read role cards before throwing shit around.
    [/B]
    Well first off, you can't say you don't look like you've acted kinda shady, But I wanted a response from you before I just dead voted on you and I thought that was clear when I didn't vote on ya. But I guess not lol

Also your next two statements back to back make me laugh "Guys I wanted you to scum hunt, BUT NOT ON MEEEEEEEE" XD

- - - Updated - - -

Meh I'm going to do the smart thing and ignore all the mod bullshit and just play, because at the end of the day we all knew this was a double cult game going in so I'm not sure what anyone else expected this game to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just hoping master gives Dobby clothes

What @listo95 said. The mechanics have the game haven't changed, nor the likely outcome. Just a consolation prize. But that's okay; the show must go on. Talk about what could have been done better after the game is finished. In the mean time let's just make the best with what we've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    What @listo95 said. The mechanics have the game haven't changed, nor the likely outcome. Just a consolation prize. But that's okay; the show must go on. Talk about what could have been done better after the game is finished. In the mean time let's just make the best with what we've got.
    Best thing we could do is vote Firebert for being the most dramatic of the drama queens, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    changing the rules of a game mid game is bad. and honestly, i dont want to play if thats how the game is gonna be.

- - - Updated - - -

town never wins cult games regardless. changing the way roles work mid game is not cool, even if it is in towns favor. its a bastard move and I dont want to deal with the game being altered in anyones favor while the game is progressing bc it wasnt properly adjusted to begin with. its just wrong. deal with how the game was dealt, not changing it part way through the game.