Quote Originally Posted by TimeskipPistol View Post
    Hey guys please go easy on me I'm new.
    No, not going easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I hear "the twilight kind" *shudder*
    Oof. Makes me wanna move my vote here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Here's a nice photo I took today during a walk in the forest:
    Obviously lying to us... looks more like a stream then a forest. Scum misdirection already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    (Also, there's been 500 Mafia games? Wow that's quite a bit!)
    Think this is 125 or thereabouts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    (Also, there's been 500 Mafia games? Wow that's quite a bit!)
    if you're serious, that's the hex # for the shade of orange Foxxi wanted to label the game as. It was a joke in the mafia discord server(and yeah, I looked back and checked :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Think this is 125 or thereabouts
    that sounds right. Not sure as I haven't updated the game list since like 107 or w/e

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    if you're serious, that's the hex # for the shade of orange Foxxi wanted to label the game as. It was a joke in the mafia discord server(and yeah, I looked back and checked :P)

that sounds right. Not sure as I haven't updated the game list since like 107 or w/e
    It's the hex # for the color orange? Ohhh sorry I'm kind of tired lol. I was up late trying to backup some addons
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Look Imma level with ya'll.

Since we last played Catta somehow became a real doctor, and its just not right. All we did was play this and Civ for 4 years and somehow they made him a doctor???

If anyone deserves to get lynched day 1, its definitely him.

Also how dangerous is a no-vote for town on day with conversions?
    Correction, I played civ for 6 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post

You know catta, medical doctorates are second rate doctors ( please still give me medical care)
    You know, since im in a surgical department i spend a significant time with sharp knives and covered in blood...

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    unless we are very confident we can lynch scum it might also be better to no lynch today due to the double conversion
    I don't think no-lynching leads anywhere apart from lets be nice. Town doesn't have power roles that can get info from night actions. If we can lynch scum thats great, if we don't at least it reduces potential recruitment pool.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    I don't think no-lynching leads anywhere apart from lets be nice.
    You're right. Let's be mean instead.

Unvote Vote: SatsuBL

You hecker. >

If you want to play to win sometimes you need to be mean. See it even rhymes

3+ Year Old Account
    It only rhymes if you have a really bizarre accent.

I don't think no-lynching leads anywhere apart from lets be nice. Town doesn't have power roles that can get info from night actions. If we can lynch scum thats great, if we don't at least it reduces potential recruitment pool.
    the logic is as robo just explained: mislynching gives town less bodies to work with

Satsu is right. No knowledge is gained from a nolynch. You just move it a day forward and allow scum to recruit.

I think what robo insinuates is to allow the scum the largest possibility to recruit for a chance at winning with the scum.

I think the werewolves have the advantage in being able to discern who is what

- - - Updated - - -

Satsu is right. No knowledge is gained from a nolynch. You just move it a day forward and allow scum to recruit.

I think what robo insinuates is to allow the scum the largest possibility to recruit for a chance at winning with the scum.

I think the werewolves have the advantage in being able to discern who is what

10+ Year Old Account
    FoS: anyone voting No Lynch

Skip vote button is broken
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Problem is we have less than a 25% chance of hitting scum. There is even a chance we can hit what appears to be the one town TPR. I could go either way, there is part of me that feels we shouldnt lynch just because this is the first game in ages, but at the same time maybe someone wants to haunt the thread? Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Problem is we have less than a 25% chance of hitting scum. There is even a chance we can hit what appears to be the one town TPR. I could go either way, there is part of me that feels we shouldnt lynch just because this is the first game in ages, but at the same time maybe someone wants to haunt the thread? Who knows!
    Is your argument we should allow scum to recruit to increase the chance of hitting scum ������

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    You know, since im in a surgical department i spend a significant time with sharp knives and covered in blood...
    Already trying to set up that alibi for when you are found bloody

i think its fine to either lynch or no lynch, but there is nothing scummy about pushing a no lynch. at best you can argue its anti town (which i would agree with), but we have been over this so many times

It's one of those situational things. We've got two different factions who can recruit and a fair number of players who can be recruited. As such, I'm not opposed to a no lynch on day one so long as we can all agree in advance that nobody is worthy of blind trust no matter how 'town' they appear after D1 has concluded.

As for me, I know it's been a while but I died early on during the last game so if people could avoid killing/lynching me early on this time around then that would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's one of those situational things. We've got two different factions who can recruit and a fair number of players who can be recruited. As such, I'm not opposed to a no lynch on day one so long as we can all agree in advance that nobody is worthy of blind trust no matter how 'town' they appear after D1 has concluded.

As for me, I know it's been a while but I died early on during the last game so if people could avoid killing/lynching me early on this time around then that would be appreciated.
    looking mad sus asking to not be voted early

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    i think its fine to either lynch or no lynch, but there is nothing scummy about pushing a no lynch. at best you can argue its anti town (which i would agree with), but we have been over this so many times
    It's been a while for me haha
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

What is up I spent all morning throwing up due to some shitty food and stress puking. But that’s all over now so I’m ready to be lynched for being the cutest person here.

- - - Updated - - -

I also forgot my avatar was Robert smith. Who don’t get me wrong I love him. But he’s too nice for my vibe.

I’m also looking to recruit other cute people into my group. Let me know if you’re cute and wanna join.