Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    changing the rules of a game mid game is bad. and honestly, i dont want to play if thats how the game is gonna be.
    pfft, we're a bit past that already. Get your head in the game Lora!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    pfft, we're a bit past that already. Get your head in the game Lora!
    heres my head in the game. blood fox is elder vampire 100% confirmed. do with it what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    but how Lora, how is it confirmed beyond vague bits in his posts?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    but how Lora, how is it confirmed beyond vague bits in his posts?
    because im on the wolf team and we tracked blood fox and he is a vampire.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    heres my head in the game. blood fox is elder vampire 100% confirmed. do with it what you will.
    I already said what I have to say on that though, it's a real dumb move for werewolves to sacrifice one of their own in order to push that claim on anything other on what they believe is the oppositions recruiter and the best play we could make today is to Lynch you and if Wolves recruit tonight we Lynch Blood (Really should be lynching him regardless, because this play still makes no sense unless Blood is what you say he is) but I'm willing to hold off on that part of the debate until we see your flip which if we're being real I'm like 90% sure is wolf

I'd still like to hear more from Xanj, but that's more a "keep on eye on him" situation than an active push in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already said what I have to say on that though, it's a real dumb move for werewolves to sacrifice one of their own in order to push that claim on anything other on what they believe is the oppositions recruiter and the best play we could make today is to Lynch you and if Wolves recruit tonight we Lynch Blood (Really should be lynching him regardless, because this play still makes no sense unless Blood is what you say he is) but I'm willing to hold off on that part of the debate until we see your flip which if we're being real I'm like 90% sure is wolf

I'd still like to hear more from Xanj, but that's more a "keep on eye on him" situation than an active push in my eyes.
    But there will always be a recruiter no matter what. The role card for vamp elder states the oldest remaining one will become the elder and the alpha for werewolf is voted on. But based on what Lora just said wouldn't it make more sense to kill the wolf to make the game more even? lol

10+ Year Old Account

i've stated facts. i dont care what town decides to do. blood fox is confirmed vampire and part of the weaker cult that should be killed first. also everyone take note that the first person he said as his partner was listo. its possible he lied but its more than likely the truth because of how he was trolling and being blatantly obvious. i dont particularly care what happens now.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    But there will always be a recruiter no matter what. The role card for vamp elder states the oldest remaining one will become the elder and the alpha for werewolf is voted on. But based on what Lora just said wouldn't it make more sense to kill the wolf to make the game more even? lol
    Right but it's not about "Getting the recruiter" I guess I'm being a bit weird with my wording? It's more about keeping the two cults equaled out which makes it more likely to A. ) be recruited, and B. ) Town to win

If the cults can't keep their members it makes it so they perpetually have to use town as a middle man and it makes it more likely we can use that in order to weed them out and it can give us a chance for the witches to maybe have some effect?

End of the day it's a pretty slim margin, but there is hope of victory we just gotta play it real careful and real smart. With this batshit play Lora's made it gives us the smallest glimmer of hope, so we kinda gotta utilize what we can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    it would make sense to kill the vampire because you'd be targeting the weaker cult which ultimately helps town because they want to join the cult that has the winning amount of members. which is not vampire currently, unless you thin the wolves.

- - - Updated - - -

but like i said before. im done so you can lynch me if you want. i dont really care. having the game altered midway on day 2 was not what i signed up for.

Unvote
    Vote: Lora

I suppose that goes without saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Unvote

I suppose that goes without saying.
    Not sure if I will be around when day closes out so meh

10+ Year Old Account
    if blood fox is a vampire, then flood, who'd you fail your recruit on?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Leave my soon-to-be wolf friend Lora alone.

Vote: Bloodfox

3+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I will be around when day closes out so meh

It's almost night? Well, damn

*Stocks up on Wolfsbane, garlic and silver needles*

Oh, and

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to bold it lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

3+ Year Old Account
    Unvote Vote: Lora

If a cult is going to win no matter what, I'd rather it be the one that's a better sport about the whole ordeal.

this game has been modkilled

Nope. Lora is right. Games should not be changed in the middle of them. I know many of you want to keep playing - and I will be more than happy to let you. In a new game that is balanced properly from the start as it should be.

I apologize for my fuck up, and wasting several days of people’s time. But I cannot in good conscience let this play out in its current form.

I’m sorry. Anyone who’s not entirely put off by this fiasco can go signup for take two I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    this game has been modkilled
    My sides

Anyone wanna spill who was what role?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    My sides

bloodfox was vampire

Lora was the Alpha, Blood Fox was the Elder. Those two going at each others throats right from the start was so thematically fitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    My sides

Lora was a wolf