Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    What? They got one too? This game favored wolves so much

Just kidding ofc. Wolves were slightly stronger in the beginning but vampires snowball better with additional redirects. And those only start with 2 fledgelings.

Well I didn’t anticipate with fifteen potential targets that the wolves would single out the vampire elder night one. Then again, I also didn’t expect the vampire elder to straight up sneak claim, get called on it, and then have literally the entire town ignore it. XD

- - - Updated - - -

The general idea in my head of how this should have worked was that the scum would be the only ones who would have any actual info, so the town should have been alert for anyone who seemed too certain of anything. I just derped and completely overlooked that with only one lynch the town had no hope to actually remove all the scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    psh, I overlook a lot of things on day one :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I think he does weird things like that regularly so if you don't want to play wifom games you can just ignore those.

thank you mod for hosting the game

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    The general idea in my head of how this should have worked was that the scum would be the only ones who would have any actual info, so the town should have been alert for anyone who seemed too certain of anything. I just derped and completely overlooked that with only one lynch the town had no hope to actually remove all the scum.
    Maybe a good change would be to make witches kill cults on recruit and not on kill. Oherwise there is barely any reason to use kill.

I almost didn’t include the kill at all. Really not sure how much use it would see, other than maybe very late game. Push a lynch, then kill to try and gain the numerical upper hand. When I put it on the cards I was thinking options... if there was a target they wanted to take out without having the associations of pushing a lynch on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw. Thank you to everyone who chose to play - and is choosing to join in the re-do ^^
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    This, This was so much fun Lora thanks!

I knew I had hit the WW and It was so fun playing chicken with you <3

- - - Updated - - -

I was really hoping you'd just out the track
    im just glad i dont have to deep fry and eat a sombrero

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    im just glad i dont have to deep fry and eat a sombrero
    I di love how both of the cult leaders targeted each other n1.

Were you ever going to put your track? I was 100% sure you had tracked me and was really hoping you’d out it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I di love how both of the cult leaders targeted each other n1.

Were you ever going to put your track? I was 100% sure you had tracked me and was really hoping you’d out it.
    i mean i did at the end but thats because i was already done with it all. i was going to put it on the table of people didnt vote you.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Watching you two sniff each other out day 1 - whether you recognized it or not - was a delight to watch. So thank you both

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Watching you two sniff each other out day 1 - whether you recognized it or not - was a delight to watch. So thank you both
    i definitely recognized it but day 1 its hard to push any one person. and we had to go with the robo train even tho i didnt wanna.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was laughing. I point out that given the incredibly difficult time town would have winning, the selfish thing for a townie to do would have been to not lynch anybody and just hope to be recruited by the winning team, and I got lynched for saying that. Then on day 2, everyone's like...yeah, town shouldn't be lynching anybody, we're just gonna hope to be recruited by the winning team.

10+ Year Old Account
    sacrifices must be made :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I was laughing. I point out that given the incredibly difficult time town would have winning, the selfish thing for a townie to do would have been to not lynch anybody and just hope to be recruited by the winning team, and I got lynched for saying that. Then on day 2, everyone's like...yeah, town shouldn't be lynching anybody, we're just gonna hope to be recruited by the winning team.
    To be fair I was the one leading your lynch and was a witch

3+ Year Old Account
    You’re just trying to enjoy your life. Maybe even be a productive member of society. If you are Lynched or Killed you become a Ghost.