Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch Cinematic

Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch 9.0.1 Guide

Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch Cinematic
    A new cinematic was unlocked with the pre-expansion patch!

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-10-15 at 08:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be nice if people could get in. best I can get is a blank char select screen

7+ Year Old Account
    Id like to see how Tyrande survive at the attack... :O

Magic chain driveby is very effective, it seems.

They have a cinematic trailer but I still can't log in. I get a "character not found" message on all my toons when I try to log in on each one. I tried at least one character in every server, letting all servers load, got up and shook my butt at the window, but nothing worked, so I logged out and turned on Big Bang Theory and came on MMO-C to complain.

Simple, yet epic.

I got the Shadowlands cinematic instead of that one. Of course, I logged in once before they went live, so that likely was the reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Genn, you suck at protecting Anduin.

Holy dam Blizzard give Darion atleast 2 seconds spotlight if we already see the ebon blade

Boy, the pandemic sure hasn't been kind to whatever communication there was to/between whoever was doing facial animations.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otimus View Post
    Boy, the pandemic sure hasn't been kind to whatever communication there was to/between whoever was doing facial animations.
    The guy transforms into a worgen when he wants to. I don't think facial animations being strange are that big of a deal.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The guy transforms into a worgen when he wants to. I don't think facial animations being strange are that big of a deal.
    Almost all the faces looked pretty off, especially the thumbnail. Weird and.. smudgy, or something.

So I have a question.

How does Gen know Sylvanas was behind it when it was a surprise attack? Or does he blame everything on her even when he stubs his toe? I mean he's right but he shouldn't know this.

that's not a cinematic btw.

Told you Sylvanas did nothing wrong! Sylvanas 2020!!!!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well guess there goes the theory some people had that thralls wife was dead/dying

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    So I have a question.

How does Gen know Sylvanas was behind it when it was a surprise attack? Or does he blame everything on her even when he stubs his toe? I mean he's right but he shouldn't know this.
    Same kind of death magic and basically Val’kyr - it’s an obvious fucking conclusion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    So I have a question. How does Gen know Sylvanas was behind it when it was a surprise attack? Or does he blame everything on her even when he stubs his toe? I mean he's right but he shouldn't know this.
    Sylvanas controls/commands the Val'kyr.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Id like to see how Tyrande survive at the attack... :O
    I think being The Night Warrior has something to do with, y’know..

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The writing team strikes back!