Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "In the campaign" what do you mean by that?
    I mean which quests and NPCs talk about it etc..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I mean which quests and NPCs talk about it etc..
    Well there is 5 seperate campaigns so you needed to be more specific but

Dentahrius.
    The archon
    The primus
    The runesmith
    The winter queen
    Venari
    various maw NPCs
    The members of oribos
    They all speak of how he was once once of them but was banished to the maw to become the jailor, and how he became so powerful in the means of containment. So much so he even entrapped the runesmith, a man so powerful he can literally just make legendaries with 1 hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Well there is 5 seperate campaigns so you needed to be more specific but

Dentahrius.
    The archon
    The primus
    The runesmith
    The winter queen
    Venari
    various maw NPCs
    The members of oribos
    They all speak of how he was once once of them but was banished to the maw to become the jailor, and how he became so powerful in the means of containment. So much so he even entrapped the runesmith, a man so powerful he can literally just make legendaries with 1 hand.
    When do they say he can only "restrain" and not kill

Nice cinematic but I can't believe the valkirias kidnapped a hero character. Sylvanas is now more powerful than old God.

7+ Year Old Account
    When do they say he can only "restrain" and not kill
    And blocked. Literally a brick wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

How is killing them harder than abducting them? That's pure nonsense. It's almost always the opposite. How are they able to easily restrain Anduin but not able to kill him? Is he literally immortal? BS

The big thing right now is that every soul is sent to the Maw indiscriminately.
    You are forgetting that living souls in the Shadowlands have HUGE advantages. Look at the hero PC. Look at Tyrande. Did you ever stop to think that he specifically wanted them alive for something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Am I the only one who thought of the end of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" when the angels detained Anduin?

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    You are forgetting that living souls in the Shadowlands have HUGE advantages. Look at the hero PC. Look at Tyrande. Did you ever stop to think that he specifically wanted them alive for something?
    Ofc I'm taking it into consideration, this is what I'm trying to prove by eliminating other possibilities.

And blocked. Literally a brick wall.
    To be fair, their position is correct. It's common sense that if you can kidnap someone you can kill them just as easily. You are the one coming up with contrived scenarios as to why it wouldn't be so and expecting him to agree.

Now, is there a reason why the Jailer and/or Sylvanas want to keep those prisoners alive? I would expect so, and it remains to be seen if this reason stands up to scrutiny. But it's a stretch to say that he can't kill them, or that he can't secure their souls if their bodies die while they are in his grasp. And my 2 cents are that you are being a poor discussion partner if you're ready to block someone for not agreeing with such a questionable claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    To be fair, their position is correct. It's common sense that if you can kidnap someone you can kill them just as easily. You are the one coming up with contrived scenarios as to why it wouldn't be so and expecting him to agree.

Now, is there a reason why the Jailer and/or Sylvanas want to keep those prisoners alive? I would expect so, and it remains to be seen if this reason stands up to scrutiny. But it's a stretch to say that he can't kill them, or that he can't secure their souls if their bodies die while they are in his grasp. And my 2 cents are that you are being a poor discussion partner if you're ready to block someone for not agreeing with such a questionable claim.
    Don't worry. It's alyways the same quality content from FelPlague. I've literally never seen this person argue in good faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Am I the only one who thought of the end of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" when the angels detained Anduin?
    Well, now you made me wonder if they provide better transportation than African swallows. On one hand, they are sinister creatures of death, but on the other, they can fly through storms and would certainly make better time, not to mention they would have free hands to serve me drinks with during the flight...

Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    The writing team strikes back!
    are they in a battle with another development team to see who can take the biggest dump on the franchise?

The people that wrote this must be on the bad drugs or best friends with Danuser. Or both.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2020-10-14 at 04:12 PM.

She's not attacked, she's kidnaped and carried to the maw, also thrall, baine, jaina, etc.

So let me explain shortly.

Lets assume for a moment these things are using the power of their master, the same power sylvanas used in her fight against bolvar... Her actual attacks seemed to do little to bolvar really, the only actual progress when she begins using the chains of her master.

Chains, the power to restrain and contain, the power to control and hold. Something that she showed was very powerful, and something we see quite abit when you are in the maw, this heavy theme of chains and being restrained.

the jailor...

his name is the jailor
    his main power is the power of chains, to restrain and to control.

thats like saying "how is it harder to heal someone then it is to raise them from the dead"
    Cause the person you are talking about is a necromancer, their powers are to raise the dead, not to heal.
    "How is it harder to destroy a wooden wall with fire magic then with frost magic!"
    Cause the person you are talking to is a frost mage, while they do have fire magic, their frost magic is MUCH MUCH stronger.

and again reminder not only anduin is captured.
    There will be some plot twist why they had to be alive. Torture or maybe to make them watch how souls of their loved ones are sent into the maw, whatever reason that will be.

You reasoning would work better if they were a damn Deadpool.
    Varian was stabbed by a Fel Guard so it's not like mortals are not susceptible to bleeding out or simple suffocation and other shit. I mean you don't even have to be creative on how to kill someone who can't defend against physical attacks.

Every-time I open this website, i am getting a "captcha".

Also where did this cinematic come from?

5+ Year Old Account
    Nice cinematic... I hope we see more of Overlord Geya'rah or Mayla Highmountain, good to see them both.
    Maybe someone already asked, but where is that elven tree? Nordrassil right? Or Val'sharah?

10+ Year Old Account
    So where is this cutscene in-game? I wanna see it, but with in-game context. I didn't see any new quests pop up when I logged in.

The Anduin kidnapping scene was pure comedy. I'm liking the looks of a DK Whitemane.

Quote Originally Posted by Packmule View Post
    I’m confused, bolvar was telling “she is coming for them all” whilst sylvanas was breaking the helm, for who is she coming? She gonna wipe out the entire shadowlands? She gonna take al their power? What is he refering to?!
    he is referring to everything that isnt dead or undead.