Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Again you miss the point: nobody told you it's a big advantage but I said from the start it's a small advantage but it's an advantage.

If your problem is that you literally see ZERO advantage then I'm sorry but you lack basic mathematics logic.

Even if there is 0.1% chance to need it for 0.1second advantage then mathematically it is NOT zero.
    Anyone competing for records or world firsts have this mount in the raid.... I hope you aren't that dense to realize that. The people that have those mounts weren't "lucky" they busted their asses to make the gold to get it. Even many of the crappy guilds have at least 1 person in the group that has one of these.

I have rolls of tinfoil for sale at bargain prices if you need some HMU.

Modest as in this will probably be the case for less than 5 occurrences.

Because otherwise tin foil etc.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    a mount like that would never be merely $30. (which is exactly why the brutosaur was gold only)
    I wouldn't put anything past a company that changes the function of a purchased item and doesn't refund the cost to people that dislike the new function.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    the first or second flying 2 seater mount was on the store. i forget which came first, the sandstone drake or the store one. (maybe it was RAF instead of the store, but you could definitely buy one for money early on)
    Ah right, if you're including RAF as the shop and a second seat as utilities then you're right. I was thinking of the unique utilities only available on the gold-sink mounts like the Brutosaur, Yak and Mammoth, not something that can be crafted for a relatively small amount.

BTW sandstone drake can be crafted or bought in-game, it's the stone thing you're thinking of.

Anyway I'll rephrase for you - when has a similar mount to the Brutosaur that offers unique utilities normally available from NPCs and has been used as a goldsink during an expansion made its way to the cash shop (or as a recruit-a-friend reward I guess.)

They need to do the whole sub for 6 months and we'll give you the Brutosaur, with or without the dumb portable AH. That's the one thing I'd subscribe for 6 months for, that model.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    What's stopping you from buying the stuff before you raid? What's going on with you.
    Dont know if you followed the race for world first in the start of the expansion. But Multiple raiders, Gingi for example, streamed porting out of raid and trading people for BoEs in between pulls.

They had people camping the AH for items they could use.

I said modest but clear. Couple of minutes each raid multiplied by months of raiding it can be a lot of time wasted. People care even if they lose 1 position in ranks.
    Years of game time worth of tokens is worth more to me than a stupid mount that saves a minute of time.

Quote Originally Posted by This One Time At Bandcamp View Post
    Dont know if you followed the race for world first in the start of the expansion. But Multiple raiders, Gingi for example, streamed porting out of raid and trading people for BoEs in between pulls.

They had people camping the AH for items they could use.
    So? Method had no dino mount? Or was it.. useless?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, which wastes time. That's the point.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice strawman. Go click the OP. I clearly say the advantage is modest but clear.
    ????? Eh what? You know, you can move to auction house before the raid begins.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I’m super confused what the ‘clear’ advantage is? If you’re farming stuff like crazy you are able to send off your items with portable banks and mailboxes, then when you’re done put that stuff on the AH. If you’re playing the AH then just go to town... it seriously takes less than a minute to get anywhere in this game lol.

STOP READING ONLY THE THREAD TITLE. MOST OF YOUR REPLIES ARE ALREADY ANSWERED. I know you have a desire to personally attack without any evidence but that only makes you look like a fool (but when you can't even have the desire to read the first message hope is little).

In before the next gold sink mount they add has barber shop included and people complain about that too.

We can concede that it's a minor advantage as long as we're also willing to acknowledge the annoyance of people complaining for you to "STOP MOVING" and/or "COME BACK" so they can use the mount when you dismount from it or go to do something else.

The mount is a gift and a curse. OP doesn't know how good they have it by not having the mount.

STOP READING ONLY THE THREAD TITLE. MOST OF YOUR REPLIES ARE ALREADY ANSWERED. I know you have a desire to personally attack without any evidence but that only makes you look like a fool (but when you can't even have the desire to read the first message hope is little).
    Im afraid this is one of the biggest problems with this website overall, people only read the threadtitle and answer something smug and think theyre clever.

If you wanted the mount you already bought it early in BFA. 5 million is doable - I did 5 million in 1 month, last month I did 2.5 million. You can make gold if you want to, just takes time playing the AH. Its not hard, I have a guide where I show all I did, as does 1000's on say wow reddit economy.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Not sure what the use is in reading the entire thread, I read most of what you were saying, it's just irrelevant and whiny.

"GUYS THIS MOUNT HAS A CHANCE TO GIVE THE SLIGHTEST SMALLEST ADVANTAGES POSSIBLY MAYBE SAVING SOMEONE .1% OF THEIR TIME ON THE GAME IT'S AN ADVANTAGE".

Ok let's say it does, now what? Does it matter? No. Delete thread lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    In before the next gold sink mount they add has barber shop included and people complain about that too.
    but you see that gives people a .01% chance of having even the slightest edge of saving .01% of their time so this is absolutely ridiculous they would only leave this advantage to people who put time in to get this meaningless edge, SO THIS NEEDS REMOVED.

/s

100% chance to keep a modest advantage to progress of end-game that will only be given to a lucky few?
    OK plus a few more with the lottery of BMAH.
    Expect changes within 2 patches max.
    I'll come back in two patches to tell you, you're wrong. They gave people ample warning. They clearly stated that it would be removed and if you wanted it, to get it. Why would they take something away from players that rushed to get it before the deadline? It's not game breaking, this doesn't give someone a dps increase, they just get a Cadillac while you're driving a Toyota.

I'll be sure to tell you, you were wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) The reason they took the mount out was BECAUSE it had an AH. So I doubt they’re eager to add more.

2) there’s no “luck” about having gotten it; I raw farmed up more than 3 million gold in the course of maybe these past three months to get the mount, and that was while working a full-time job. I never botted or multiboxed, and I earned practically all of it one character, one of whose professions is engineering (so basically, having one dead profession.) Had I started earlier when the market was even stronger, I probably could have ground up even more, maybe even in less time.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-10-14 at 06:18 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    If you wanted the mount you already bought it early in BFA. 5 million is doable - I did 5 million in 1 month, last month I did 2.5 million. You can make gold if you want to, just takes time playing the AH. Its not hard, I have a guide where I show all I did, as does 1000's on say wow reddit economy.
    Im looking forward to when Blizzard releases numbers on how many actually have the brutosaur, and we'll see exactly how "easy" it is to farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems unlikely to me that there are enough people in the world who care about saving one or two minutes in a raid to make this some generalized thing that people are after.

For one thing, if that was so important I imagine that those that have to have it already have obtained it. In other news, I don't know if I care about how many players have it or if it's any of my business.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."