• I like it

105 34.54%
  • I don’t know

99 32.57%
  • I don’t like it

100 32.89%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    The patch broke the game for me. Literally unplayable as my mouse no longer works. Can't find a solution and Blizzard customer support has been useless.
    Are you using Atlas Loot?

I feel so weak now. My auto-attack damage is also much lower now. Can't one shot some monsters with a single auto-attack anymore that I've been able to before. And it's not related to corruptions.

And my speed set is also about 40% slower, which happens always when level cap is increased.

Alt leveling speed is also much faster, and I preferred slow leveling. It was like meditation to me.

So overall I don't like the pre-patch. It added nothing of value that I like, at least that I have seen yet. But when the catch up gear becomes available, that's a different story.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Not a fan of lower numbers and squish. And no addons work.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    tried leveling my lightforged paladin - tuning of dungeons is completly fucked up and not in line with changes to classes. healing on low level feels very unfun . tanking ? tanking depends only on healer - if he will be able to keep tank up .
    I wonder if this is due to people have gotten used to the old heirlooms being op or is there really a tuning issue. Have not run any old dungeons so I do not know for sure. Would not surprise me though if players needs to re-adjust due to the heirlooms.

Not enough options for this poll.

Where is the "It's ok" "Nothing special" or "Fantastic."

I don't understand why mages can heal and tank damage like this

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Right now no the Scourge invasion stuff hasn't started.

Note: If you are having trouble with pre patch and use Atlas Loot, disable it. I learned the hard way.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi