• I like it

105 34.54%
  • I don’t know

99 32.57%
  • I don’t like it

100 32.89%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Updating addons, of course, was a bit of a pain in the ass but nothing too bad. Otherwise, been enjoying it somewhat; specifically, updating specs and experimenting with the those changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Try playing a mage and tell me that. Think this pre-patch sealed the deal for me.. I'll probably not touch shadowlands as many of the classes are just pruned messes and blizzard quite frankly doesn't give a damn.
    What?
    Mages didnt get pruned? We got some nice spells like alter time back and finally some possible contenders for the god awful rune of power.
    What pruning are you refering to?

I logged in after several months of not bothering and found out all it appears they did was delete 70 levels from all of my max level chars and added some different customization at the barber shop. Oh yeah I forgot they screwed up some of my addons, so in my opinion not worth it.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    kk im stupid - just noticed that they separated paladin / holy tabs oh well
    Not stupid. It's a strange change to go back to. Holy pally damage and survivability is awesome in the low levels too. I'm glad i'm working on another holy pally.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    What?
    Mages didnt get pruned? We got some nice spells like alter time back and finally some possible contenders for the god awful rune of power.
    What pruning are you refering to?
    Actually after the changes to that row, i'm more willing to use RoP now. IF is boring after using it for multiple expansions and the spell they brought back and made a talent is one I hoped they would never bring back. (It should work the other way, buff yourself with crit and give a teamate a crit buff when you crit.) Mages have stagnated in the "Not broken so don't fix it" mindset and it's showing it's age (ugh and ignite
    spread being tied to an ability again, no thank you. They can come up with a better aoe setup for fire than.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    I logged in after several months of not bothering and found out all it appears they did was delete 70 levels from all of my max level chars and added some different customization at the barber shop. Oh yeah I forgot they screwed up some of my addons, so in my opinion not worth it.
    They also changed pretty much every spec/class in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Is it worth subbing for? Are you having fun? What’s the consensus and feedback so far?
    It's worth coming back if you want to level alts.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2020-10-15 at 07:32 AM.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Not stupid. It's a strange change to go back to. Holy pally damage and survivability is awesome in the low levels too. I'm glad i'm working on another holy pally.

Actually after the changes to that row, i'm more willing to use RoP now. IF is boring after using it for multiple expansions and the spell they brought back and made a talent is one I hoped they would never bring back. (It should work the other way, buff yourself with crit and give a teamate a crit buff when you crit.) Mages have stagnated in the "Not broken so don't fix it" mindset and it's showing it's age (ugh and ignite
    spread being tied to an ability again, no thank you. They can come up with a better aoe setup for fire than.)

They also changed pretty much every spec/class in some way.

It's worth coming back if you want to level alts.
    You can mage swap it. With decent gear it should be a very high uptime on 10% crit. Thats not negligble

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If you could solo it before you can solo it now, But may take slightly longer.

I haven't had any issues.
    Thanks. Antorus mythic keeps being unsoloable for the time being then?

ITS WORTH IT!

Just because: NO MORE CORRUPTION SLOW

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    dang,sounds crazy,personaly had no issues,logged in a few hours after it was live so maybe thats why,but i did get a bnet que and a login que,just like 15 min total,but zero ingame issues
    it's fixed, finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except she was, she literally was experimenting on prisoners men, women, children, soldier, and civilian,
    to try and make a stronger and stronger plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Your not gonna win trying to make this one realize the truth.
    Your have better luck curing Corona with lemon and lime juice

to sum up my prepatch experience so far:
    "where does the event quest start?"
    again and again and again...

Wait for release. Pre-patch is still bfa, but with the level squish, and an awful new starting zone for new characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    to sum up my prepatch experience so far:
    "where does the event quest start?"
    again and again and again...
    Give it a week or two and the quest will be available. Should be a pop up quest.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Eh? We all see the event how many times now? It was boring by the 5th time and it is now.. think most dont bother at all anymore with events that are repeated for the 10th or more time unless they add some new cosmetic we feel obligated to get..
    Idk man I just enjoy the haloween event too much I guess. Reminds me of old times and its fun to revisit scarlet monastery. I just like it
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Give it a week or two and the quest will be available. Should be a pop up quest.
    i am aware of that, thanks - i was referring to the global chat

no pre-patch for me, just a black screen
    Last edited by iosdeveloper; 2020-10-15 at 11:03 AM.
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    i am aware of that, thanks - i was referring to the global chat
    Ah right, I didn't realise you meant in-game chat, my bad.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Updated GPU driver (I don't have ray tracing but ok) then addons were crashing game etc so had to fix that also. Apart from that everything seems to work fine settings needed full re-adjustment but I didn't notice a performance hit. Ofc remains to be seen once in the new areas but from previous experience I would say that if it works at prepatch it will work in expansion.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Wait for release. Pre-patch is still bfa, but with the level squish, and an awful new starting zone for new characters.
    Why is it awful? I’ve only heard good things

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    Why is it awful? I’ve only heard good things
    Its agenda based. He probably hasnt even tried it. The mods condone this kind of trolling though. They dont like it when people talk real :/

Everything is overturned, even alts who never had corrupted gear are struggling against some elite mobs that used to be pushovers before.

I doubt they will fix anything that is related to the quality of the pre-patch experience. The bug-catching brigade is only in the Exploit and Fun-detected setting right now.

I am abusing the barbers right now.

Did the new starting location too. which I did do in the beta, was pretty decent. Very kids Saturday morning storyline I was expecting one of those old kids PSA's to pop up at the end and tell us not to play inside washing machines, but I think it was nice :P