Poll: Thoughts on pre-patch

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    They removed a lot more from mages than they added. Noto to mention the changes to fire and arcane mages.. Goodbye displacement, too long a cd on greater pyroblast.. I haven't tried frost yet but i'm sure it's in the same bad shape. Oh and no i don't want an overhaul, i just want them to stop removing shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Displacement, Charged up, Mana Shield, Rewind Time all of those removed plus all the documented changes listed here:
    https://www.wowhead.com/shadowlands-...anges#comments
    Displacement was never used and has been replaced by a baseline ability thats better, along with a new talent.

Rewind time is a spell we lost and got BACK
    Extremism and radicalisation is the bane of society

Big zero, if you don't want to level new characters, you have nothing to do.

I really enjoyed leveling this time, it was great, started yesterday from level 1 in the new zone and am 50 today. I don't remember when I had so much fun while questing and leveling the last time lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    you might be able to try it for free as i see this post on MMO-C: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...3#post52727093

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Displacement was never used and has been replaced by a baseline ability thats better, along with a new talent.

Rewind time is a spell we lost and got BACK
    lol you're just going to flat out lie now huh?

My main, a Shadow Priest, has good burst now. But my Arcane Mage is so weak it's having trouble solo'ing a Dark Shore elite WQ mob [Shatterock, whatever it's called]... :|
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-10-15 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stresskiller View Post
    looks like the login servers can't handle it ...
    Impossible to log in, yes.

cant fucking login............

lol you're just going to flat out lie now huh?
    About what?
    Extremism and radicalisation is the bane of society

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Is it worth subbing for? Are you having fun? What’s the consensus and feedback so far?
    its good and fun, of course if we could log in to play.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They removed a lot more from mages than they added. Noto to mention the changes to fire and arcane mages.. Goodbye displacement, too long a cd on greater pyroblast.. I haven't tried frost yet but i'm sure it's in the same bad shape. Oh and no i don't want an overhaul, i just want them to stop removing shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Displacement, Charged up, Mana Shield, Rewind Time all of those removed plus all the documented changes listed here:
    https://www.wowhead.com/shadowlands-...anges#comments
    Frost is more or less the same (ice lance build.) Minor rotation changes and needing to use rune of shit is about it.

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    The patch broke the game for me. Literally unplayable as my mouse no longer works. Can't find a solution and Blizzard customer support has been useless.
    Are you using Atlas Loot?

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel so weak now. My auto-attack damage is also much lower now. Can't one shot some monsters with a single auto-attack anymore that I've been able to before. And it's not related to corruptions.

And my speed set is also about 40% slower, which happens always when level cap is increased.

Alt leveling speed is also much faster, and I preferred slow leveling. It was like meditation to me.

So overall I don't like the pre-patch. It added nothing of value that I like, at least that I have seen yet. But when the catch up gear becomes available, that's a different story.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Not a fan of lower numbers and squish. And no addons work.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    tried leveling my lightforged paladin - tuning of dungeons is completly fucked up and not in line with changes to classes. healing on low level feels very unfun . tanking ? tanking depends only on healer - if he will be able to keep tank up .
    I wonder if this is due to people have gotten used to the old heirlooms being op or is there really a tuning issue. Have not run any old dungeons so I do not know for sure. Would not surprise me though if players needs to re-adjust due to the heirlooms.

Not enough options for this poll.

Where is the "It's ok" "Nothing special" or "Fantastic."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why mages can heal and tank damage like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now no the Scourge invasion stuff hasn't started.

Note: If you are having trouble with pre patch and use Atlas Loot, disable it. I learned the hard way.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi