Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No albinos with "black" genes I guess.
    I found the decision pretty lame too, and I'm incredibly disappointed with only specific "black or asian faces" (Idk what to call it) having scars.
    They better add that as a new feature in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Diversity bs, it´s called.
    It was completely unnecessary and now they have opened a can of worms. Azeroth humans were that until now, Azeroth humans, completely different than us. Now? They have doomed themselves because they tried to introduce diversity, so, where are all the other not just black races?

They should have added different skin tones yes, but not towards introducing black humans into wow, that was completely out of control and will only have bad consequences. It is racist as it considers them more important than other races.

Let wow be wow... Not Earth.
    Not only that, but orcs were always supposed to be the "black people" of WoW.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    No, you're talking about culture, not appearance. This shit is completely separated in a universe without our planet's history, stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

Let's keep this confined to the game system and not real-world racial or identity politics, this is the only warning this thread will receive in this vein.
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."

It's a bit of a bummer. That being said, some of the comments on this thread are hilarious.

--- snip ---

Mod Edit: Removed off-topic discussion.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-10-14 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Removed content prior to thread warning.
    If you reply to me with a full essay I'm probably not going to bother reading it, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    White humans somehow aren't allowed to have scars. Who would have expected that Blizzard half-asses this "customization update" like they half-ass pretty much everything else?
    Yeah I have no clue why scars weren't a separate layer at least. It's really annoying how certain features are all tied to certain skin tones etc - I thought the whole point of the revamp was to get away from that kind of crap?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

--- snip ---

Mod Edit: Removed off-topic discussion.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-10-14 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Removed content prior to thread warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    We shall see, I guess.

Also pretty sure the white faces not being able to have scars IS a bug, so the idea that this is finished seems a bit dubious.
    No, they are just locked to specific faces which happen to be asian or black faces. Each 'ethnicity' gets 12 faces. Seems to be working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah I have no clue why scars weren't a separate layer at least. It's really annoying how certain features are all tied to certain skin tones etc - I thought the whole point of the revamp was to get away from that kind of crap?
    I mean it is another layer for Night Elves. But most of the human options are unfinished anyways. Just compare the new male haircuts to the older ones. The new ones don't even have a hairline texture. They look like wigs.

And don't even get me started on DK faces. They literally changed all of them.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2020-10-14 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Not really no the closest youd come is trolls be Jamaican.

Just look at blade masters orcs have always been samurai esc.
    Last edited by Daemos daemonium; 2020-10-14 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Not really no the closest youd come is trolls be Jamaican.

Just look at blade masters orcs have always been samurai esc.
    I thought orcs were supposed to be 1945 germans, with all the superior race stuff

I am offended that they haven't got a skin tone to represent people with jaundice.

They should lock Tauren to Native Americans players only

They should lock Trolls to Jamaican players only

They should lock Pandas to Asian players only

See where this is going? Assigning certain features to certain 'ethnicities' is such a bullshit move. Diversity for diversity sake is a terrible idea when they only want you to have the diversity they approve
    Last edited by Th3Scourge; 2020-10-14 at 01:56 PM.

Yeah, I logged in today on my female human, tried my new options at the barber shop and left looking the same. I had no new options besides eye colors and some very 2004 looking hair styles. Like cmon Blizz. Is making faces for every skin color really that hard? And do our new hair styles HAVE to look like they have been imported from Sims 1? It's 2020. Round hair should be common by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    White humans somehow aren't allowed to have scars. Who would have expected that Blizzard half-asses this "customization update" like they half-ass pretty much everything else?
    Face shape was one thing, but no scars? That is pretty silly. I get some, like how my goblin having separate earring/ear options only goes so far since the earrings are made to fit a certain ear shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Face shape was one thing, but no scars? That is pretty silly. I get some, like how my goblin having separate earring/ear options only goes so far since the earrings are made to fit a certain ear shape.
    Weirdly enough, all three face shape options are available on any face.

I found a face and hair I really love for my worgen's human form. Jewelry that was pretty cool. I don't see a problem with the ethnic options and there's plenty of customization now. Maybe you're looking at it with a narrow mind?

Wanting to make white characters with black features is such a funny thing to complain about.

Hahahahaha

I find it weird and inconsistent that some races have a special scar-option and others have it baked into the faces..
    Aar-don'sha, ki kahl'dos!

Quote Originally Posted by ihate2beapessimist View Post
    Wanting to make white characters with black features is such a funny thing to complain about.

Hahahahaha
    Scars are black feautures , noted

Also what about black character which want white feautres ,

why even call them feautres of a colour ?

I was disappointed with the scars thing =(
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.