Roll the bones gone?

Loaded Dice mentions Roll the Bones, but I don't find the spell anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's in the Rogue section of your skill book now not the Outlaw one.

You have separate tabs for skills all rogues have and skills just your spec has.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    It's in the Rogue section of your skill book now not the Outlaw one.

You have separate tabs for skills all rogues have and skills just your spec has.
    oh ok, gotta get used to that

Quote Originally Posted by kissy kissy View Post
    oh ok, gotta get used to that
    i pretty much macroed it with Blade Flurry, adjust reset time as needed, with my haste im somewhere between 15-20sec.
    Added modifiers are "failsafe" in case that my macro gets out of synch, tho so far i haven't had issues with it:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [nomod] reset=20, Blade Flurry, Roll the Bones; [mod:shift] Roll the Bones; [mod:ctrl]Blade Flurry;

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    Wait, so every spec uses Roll the Bones now? The spell that everyone playing Outlaw hated? Blizzard decided all specs should have it?
    No, they have slice and dice. And roll the bones no longer costs combo points but has cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    Oh I like the cd thing. I haven't gotten to setting my rogue up again yet.
    In latest update that went up earlier today they reduced energy cost of "Roll the Bones" from 50 to 25 energy.
    With Outlaws passive that reduces CD of your Cooldowns you can pretty much keep Blade Flurry 100% up if you take "Dancing Steel" talent.
    With reduced energy cost re-rolling Roll the Bones is even less punishable, and you can re-roll every 15ish seconds.