Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Estimated login time only 543 minutes now, so going well

And this is for Blizzard launcher, not even at WoW yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerad View Post
    But really, the WoW Patch worked flawless - at least in DE.
    What the hell are you talking about, there are tons of issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't managed to get on today... Getting flashbacks of WoD's launch where I couldn't get on for 4 days. Here's hoping we don't get a repeat of that. xD

I wonder if Blizzard were DDoS'd.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarin View Post
    Here's a tip to work around the battle.net queue: restart battle.net, select another region (US worked for me). You can still play the game just fine on your EU account, you just won't see your friends in bnet.
    yep lifesaver, thanks a lot man

Quote Originally Posted by kissy kissy View Post
    What the hell are you talking about, there are tons of issues.
    Maybe for you. For me, patch has been flawless. I have never had any issues logging in or out. No lag or fps issues. So you having issues does not = everyone is having issues.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Oh, you mean like Path of Exile? I played on league day perfectly fine. I waited 3 minutes in a queue and played straight for 12 hours without any issues. No biggie. If you check out server stats, you can see how high they jump up. "If you dont know what the fuck you are talking about just shut up."

Scaling servers up and down is no magic. And many software giants are capable of doing so.
    Poe has had massive problems With the last few leagues with people in ques for hours getting disconnected and then put back in hour long ques and Leagues like blight with massive lag problems for tons of players because they buffed minions.

This isn’t the example your looking for mate Mabye take your own advise?

3rd world problems... Grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the issue is larger than the patch. Authenticating servers were being crazy many days ago. Lost all my Heroes of the storm heroes and skins etc. Same been happening today.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, nope. Been logging in and out the whole day. Now there is queue, which is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Has had Poe had massive problems With the last few leagues with people in ques for hours getting disconnected and then put back in hour long ques and Leagues like blight with massive lag problems for tons of players because they buffed minions.

This isn’t the example your looking for mate.
    If you have to nitpick a certain league, it just proves my point.

After 2+ hours, finally logged in for the game to tell me to update my graphics driver. Not my day ...
    Teamwork is essential - it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado12 View Post
    How the f*** is it possible, after 16 years, that on the pre-patch day, the European server is down, that is, login is impossible. It is really shameful for such a company to allow this to happen over and over.
    Euhhhhh what?
    They where down from 07.00 to 15.00. I played for a while and now its a 3 hour queue to log in. its patch day always been busy. and now it falls in the same week as a overwatch/hots event. So yeah. It was to be expected.

7+ Year Old Account
    What you want to go off leagues that didn’t spike players then? If you have to nitpick leagues that had less players to show that they can deal with spikes you are disproving your own point.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    After 2+ hours, finally logged in for the game to tell me to update my graphics driver. Not my day ...
    Your fault for trying to play this game on patch day. Should have waited a couple of days. Don't you know that everyone wants to play on patch day? Your fault.

/s

Play something else for the day; you should know there'll be fixes for glaring bugs coming anyway.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Played fine from 10:30, (Lisbon/London time), till 13:30. After that everything went to shit, guess I'll play more tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What you want to go off leagues that didn’t spike players then? If you have to nitpick leagues that had less players to show that they can deal with spikes you are disproving your own point.
    We talked about league launch 4 weeks ago, then you came along and said but hey dude, 3.8 blight a year ago was horrible! Don't you remember?

Paying customers, giant company with immense wealth.
    And yet this happens every time, and has happened for several years.

7+ Year Old Account
    We talked about league launch 4 weeks ago, then you came along and said but hey dude, 3.8 blight a year ago was horrible! Don't you remember?
    Delirium was only two leagues ago and had massive server problems with a higher spike then harvest which followed it. As far as I can tell heist doesn’t have any numbers out for launch players.

Blight was an example of server problems other then ques that poe has had.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2020-10-14 at 08:02 PM.

You are the one who brought them up and claimed they had no problems simply because you had no problems. You have no point.