Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Some text messages from the Hunter Biden hack by the Russians. I don't know if the GOP realises this, but showing Joe Biden as a comforting father...is a good thing. This is pretty much what the US Intelligence said. Legitimate stuff mixed with fabricated content.

Side note, as someone whose Dad is a total fucking chode, this is really hit me in the feels.
    Last edited by Valkyrst; 2020-10-17 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57States View Post
    I'm probably wasting my time since any link that I provide to support my argument will be poo-poo'ed on, but I'll give you one anyway, seen below.

Your usage of the words "idiotic movement" to describe her efforts is disturbing to say the least. I would expect better from a moderator. A Conservative sharing a similar opinion about a black female would likely be labeled as a racist. Of course we all know that the "tolerant" left only supports those who agree with their views. I'm guessing that you think that Biden's claims that black people who don't vote for him aren't truly black are also okay. SMH.

https://youtu.be/byM5Wyh8kNQ

Edit: Typo.
    Let me be more clear: any movement that claims the GOP is more of an ally to poor, inner city African Americans than Democrats is farcical. This is why Owens has to pay for black folks to show up at her rallies, and why Russian troll farms are needed on Twitter to amplify her message.

As for some other topics: 1) I didn't watch this Chinese video, but if the gist of it is that China had this info 3 weeks ago: well, no duh. Giuliani WAS IN UKRAINE IN DEC THE YEAR BEFORE THIS LAPTOP WAS DISCOVERED, MEETING WITH RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE. This intelligence has probably existed since then, because, guess what, the same month Giuliani came back was supposedly the same month this magical laptop was dropped off across the country in Delaware. And if China discovered it? Guess what, they'd probably leverage it against Biden too, because THEY WANT A TRUMP WHITE HOUSE as well, seeing how thoroughly they've trashed Trump in international economic actions.

2) The EMail above linked by @Daara a) doesn't mention laptops at all, and b) was written when the story broke, presumably so Hunter Biden's lawyers could prepare to sue the shit out of these people. All it asks for is for the computer repair guy to "review his records," likely for a soon forthcoming subpoena. Jesus Christ how obtuse do you have to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I firmly believe in "where there's smoke, there's fire". In a country of 328 million people it should be possible to find several who never had any sketchy dealings with foreign governments. In fact, Tulsi Gabbard is completely clean and yet the Dems shat on her.
    The smoke, in this case, has been the steam coming out of Republicans ears since 1994. Then they point to it, claim it's smoke, and insist there must be fire, even though everyone else can see it as steam, and their brains leaking out from their ears.

Tuski Gabbard is completely clean in a world where she peddles Project Veritas conspiracies and fraternises with dictators from Syria? Okay then...

Judging by the amount of utterly wrong tools this thread has now attracted, and the fact they keep being fed so stick around to push this bullshit, I assume this is what the right wing is pushing the hardest right now?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Judging by the amount of utterly wrong tools this thread has now attracted, and the fact they keep being fed so stick around to push this bullshit, I assume this is what the right wing is pushing the hardest right now?
    I'm still wondering why people reading this story - in which someone asked to fix a laptop goes through what must be thousands of emails to somehow find these, turns them over to the FBI who does nothing, then gives it to Rudi Guiliani for some reason, who also does nothing until like two days ago -- believe it, but still think the Trump Tower meeting was nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm still wondering why people reading this story - in which someone asked to fix a laptop goes through what must be thousands of emails to somehow find these, turns them over to the FBI who does nothing, then gives it to Rudi Guiliani for some reason, who also does nothing until like two days ago -- believe it, but still think the Trump Tower meeting was nothing.
    In short, they need to.

Nothing is sticking to Biden right now because they have nothing real. So they need to make up increasingly ridiculous things to try get something to stick. Unfortunately for them, they're just not very good at this stuff.

And Rudi Guiliani for goodness sake.... the man has about as much credibility as Kayleigh McEnany.

That's the thing for me. The sheer number of ridiculous happenstances in this timeline are just overwhelming.

So Hunter Biden is supposed to just happen to have emails stored on this laptop.
    Those emails just happen to supposedly incriminate him and/or his father.
    He just happens to spill water on this laptop.
    He just happens to decide to get it repaired by some random store, regardless of said supposedly-incriminating emails.
    He just happens to go to some random store, thousands of miles away from where he lives, to get it fixed.
    He just happens to then forget about said laptop, with said supposedly-incriminating emails.
    The store owner just happens to be a Trump supporter.
    The store owner just happens to decide to violate the privacy of the hard drive, rather than, you know, not.
    The store owner just happens to stumble across said emails.
    The store owner just happens to make a copy of the hard drive before giving it to the FBI.
    The FBI just happens to not do anything about it.
    The store owner just happens to wait until nearly a year later, less than a month before the election, to give those emails to Giuliani.

This whole thing reads like a badly written GoP fanfic. Nothing in any of this rings true.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

It’s literally anything to justify living in the fantasy world that they’ve crafted for themselves. The democrats can’t possibly be right about anything ever, because that opens the door to the possibility that GOP supporters have been backing con artists and criminals that have done nothing but take advantage of their political party for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post

Some text messages from the Hunter Biden hack by the Russians. I don't know if the GOP realises this, but showing Joe Biden as a comforting father...is a good thing. This is pretty much what the US Intelligence said. Legitimate stuff mixed with fabricated content.

Side note, as someone whose Dad is a total fucking chode, this is really hit me in the feels.
    Exposing Biden as a loving father is a very strong campaign attack strategy. Democrats won't know what hit em.
    I had become too accustomed to the pseudo-Left new style, whereby if your opponent thought he had identified your lowest possible motive, he was quite certain that he had isolated the only real one. This vulgar method, which is now the norm and the standard in much non-Left journalism as well, is designed to have the effect of making any noisy moron into a master analyst.
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    This is the part that needs explaining. If the story is to be believed, the FBI had the evidence and did nothing.

Either there was no crime, or Trump allowed the crime to go unpunished.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    Exposing Biden as a loving father is a very strong campaign attack strategy. Democrats won't know what hit em.
    There's a Princeton historian who noted that so far Republicans have called Biden Mr. Rogers and revealed he loves his struggling son. Next, he posited, they'll say he smells like warm chocolate chip cookies or something.

I firmly believe in "where there's smoke, there's fire". In a country of 328 million people it should be possible to find several who never had any sketchy dealings with foreign governments. In fact, Tulsi Gabbard is completely clean and yet the Dems shat on her.
    I like to remain skeptical rather than blindly believing in conservative conspiracies that just HAPPEN to CONVENIENTLY show up less than a month before the election.

"Where there's smoke, there's a bunch of Republicans sitting around a smoke machine shitting their pants about losing the election."
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    I like to remain skeptical rather than blindly believing in conservative conspiracies that just HAPPEN to CONVENIENTLY show up less than a month before the election.

"Where there's smoke, there's a bunch of Republicans sitting around a smoke machine shitting their pants about losing the election."
    I really like how posters like the one you quoted claim the absolutely rational take that “where there’s smoke there’s fire,” all the while ignoring the continent-sized mushroom cloud of smoke that has obfuscated the Trump administration and anyone even remotely connected to it for the past four+ years.

but they want to charge twitter with interfering in the election.... LOL
    "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president," - McConnell
    Karma 1 Trump 0 -Feel as bad for trump as trump did for Hillary- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iIBw-_0T6I

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post

How can I be a Republican conspiracy-theorist if I'm not even American? Not everyone who criticizes Biden is a Republican or even an American.

How can I be a Republican conspiracy-theorist if I'm not even American? Not everyone who criticizes Biden is a Republican or even an American.
    Criticism is apart from desperately clinging to manufactured conspiracy theories. You're welcome to any reality-based criticisms.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    You can tell how desperate Trump supporters are to make this fake story a thing by how much they keep pushing it even after numerous holes have been poked in the story.
    you are talking about a bunch of people that even after they stormed the pizza place and found no secret basement pedo-ring still believe the pizza place was the center of a huge pedo-ring....they think after 14 times, the 15th time will find the emails.....that birth certificates were faked when finally released .....and hell that the world is flat.
    "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president," - McConnell
    Karma 1 Trump 0 -Feel as bad for trump as trump did for Hillary- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iIBw-_0T6I

Since when do republicans care about political favors and nepotism? You cast your vote for it in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    That's the thing for me. The sheer number of ridiculous happenstances in this timeline are just overwhelming.

So Hunter Biden is supposed to just happen to have emails stored on this laptop.
    Those emails just happen to supposedly incriminate him and/or his father.
    He just happens to spill water on this laptop.
    He just happens to decide to get it repaired by some random store, regardless of said supposedly-incriminating emails.
    He just happens to go to some random store, thousands of miles away from where he lives, to get it fixed.
    He just happens to then forget about said laptop, with said supposedly-incriminating emails.
    The store owner just happens to be a Trump supporter.
    The store owner just happens to decide to violate the privacy of the hard drive, rather than, you know, not.
    The store owner just happens to stumble across said emails.
    The store owner just happens to make a copy of the hard drive before giving it to the FBI.
    The store owner just happens to wait until nearly a year later, less than a month before the election, to give those emails to Giuliani.

This whole thing reads like a badly written GoP fanfic. Nothing in any of this rings true.
    And my favorite part?

Those emails just happen to have metadata proving they were created after the laptop was delivered to the repair shop.

That doesn’t excuse it, it makes it worse.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.