Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    For a "constructive" thread, it is sure going places. GJ OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuser
    we created a story structure for Sylvanas that, on the surface, echoed many broad strokes of the road Garrosh took (...). These parallels were intentional. But it's within the nuance that we sought to show the story grow and change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    BFA was about as nuanced as a golf club to the testicles/ovaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    People who like the way things are, would be playing the game instead. I didn't check any wow forums during Legion because I was busy having fun playing the game.
    There's also this.

If people are enjoying themselves, they're not posting on a forum, they're busy enjoying themselves in game. You'll always find a more negative viewpoint on forums, because of this singular fact. People don't post when they're pleased, because they're busy playing the game.

Something OP would know nothing about.
    Last edited by Fleugen; 2020-10-18 at 05:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    It's not that people should stop being negative. It's that they should be constructive. Complaining for the sake of it isn't constructive.
    To qoute a friend that have been playing since TBC and been beta/ptr testing until mid-Legion and afterwards stopped:
    "Whats the f**king point when they say they want feedback but never seem to take any action until after its released. If they dont intent to fix things we've reported to them on mass since the beginning of the testing until its out - why even bother testing and reporting, its gonna be broken regardless."

Personally, i just complain because its the trendy thing to do but others have tried their best to help blizz for years to make the game better and it just fell on deaf ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    I don't even play right now and I have a better attitude about World of Warcraft than a seemingly large amount of people on this forum.
    found the disconnect. don't be a stupid susan, op.

Nice, the thread went one post without someone demonstrating my point! Not too bad if I do say so myself.
    You are guilty of what you are accusing others of as all you are doing is complaing about those that complain about the game.

Clearly this thread rubs people the wrong way so at this point I think we should let it die, no point in going back and forth anymore.

The last thing I'll say is that I suppose I have a different perspective from other people, which is not a problem of course. Furthermore, what I've learned from this is that I need to keep things simpler. If I had said "I wish I saw more positive discussion and creative pursuits in regards to World of Warcraft and less anger towards the game" it would have been much less contentious (and also not worthy of a thread to begin with, but this one isn't worthy either).

But like I said there is no point in going back and forth. I've got an unpopular opinion on something and there was no need to share it here!
    Check out the Drakonaar, my playable race concept! (WIP -- Looking for artists)

Clearly this thread rubs people the wrong way so at this point I think we should let it die, no point in going back and forth anymore.

The last thing I'll say is that I suppose I have a different perspective from other people, which is not a problem of course. Furthermore, what I've learned from this is that I need to keep things simpler. If I had said "I wish I saw more positive discussion and creative pursuits in regards to World of Warcraft and less anger towards the game" it would have been much less contentious (and also not worthy of a thread to begin with, but this one isn't worthy either).

But like I said there is no point in going back and forth. I've got an unpopular opinion on something and there was no need to share it here!
    It wasn't your opinion that was the problem. It was your "I'm better than you " attitude and tone.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    It wasn't your opinion that was the problem. It was your "I'm better than you " attitude and tone.
    Based on the replies it mostly seemed to be about the opinion but yeah I get it that was unintentional.
    Check out the Drakonaar, my playable race concept! (WIP -- Looking for artists)

Where are the positive uncles at?

Herald of the Titans
    Negativity is usually pointed at bad stuff Blizzard does. Being negative can help battle bad stuff Blizzard does and get it fixed. Being negative is healthy for the game. Defending bad stuff is the toxic way of action.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    OP, you messed up. You will now read essays in replies berating you and explaining how you are a bad human being for not being negative about the game, and why you should be negative instead, and how it's good for the game to be negative.

On another note, my personal favorite "criticism" of the recent time is "who asked for this"...implying that things have to be asked for by a group of players in order to make their way to the game. True beauty of gamer entitlement at its best
    Considering the "who asked for this" people are basically saying "why would you implement something we've specifically made clear isn't popular by your plummeting sub numbers" you're being a bit misleading by being so vague.

Nobody asked them to double and triple down on terrible gimmick gear systems. They in fact showed they didn't want them by abandoning BFA when azerite was revealed to be the poop system it was. Instead of understanding that, Blizzard tripled down by adding essences and corruption to the game.

Earth sucks wish I could live on Azeroth. I just find it ironic that this thread sort of proved my own point on its own
    You sure do like irony..

My issue is with vitriolic and/or idiotic statements that cause meaningless arguments, which often times aren't thought out to begin with rather posted from a place of emotion.