Shadowlands Pre-Patch Known Issues, Gladiator Title Update, PvP Scaling Removed

Shadowlands Pre-Patch Known Issues
    Blizzard has posted an article listing some of the Known Issues for Patch 9.0.1!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Welcome back, adventurers! We hope you are once again ready to fight alongside your friends for this world. Below you will find known issues currently being investigated:

In-game Issues

Technical Issues

Mobile Issues

• No issues currently being tracked.

We have more resources available in our knowledge database. If the issue you are experiencing is not on the list above, make sure you check our Support Site!

DISCLAIMER: As we'll try to provide this information as quickly as possible, it might be available in English only. We ask for your patience and understanding, and apologize for inconvenience caused.

Gladiator Title Update
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Joshjones: will Gladiator title no longer be account wide but remain a permanent Title on the character that achieved it?

Yes, and there were changes made to Gladiator titles and mounts over the course of the Shadowlands Beta, so we’d like to clarify our intentions.
    • Each season, the “Adjective Gladiator” title (e.g. Sinister Gladiator or Corrupted Gladiator) is awarded to characters that end the season in the top 0.1% of the 3v3 Arena ladder. This title is permanent and character specific, and includes legacy “Rank 1” titles which were earned under the old Battlegroup system.
    • The “Gladiator” title is awarded to characters that win 50 3v3 games while at the Elite Rank. This title is seasonal – it is available for the duration of the season in which it is earned, and it is character specific.
    • The Gladiator mount (e.g. the Corrupted Gladiator’s Proto-Drake) is awarded under the same circumstances as the “Gladiator” title and is available to all characters on that account permanently.

Going into Shadowlands, the availability of the mount is the only change here. Any other change related to the above rewards is a bug that will be quickly fixed.

We apologize for the confusion.

PvP Scaling Removed
    Rextroy has discovered that PvP Scaling has been removed from the game. RIP PvP Scaling.

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-10-15 at 12:33 AM.

Sylvanas was right, she set us all free!!

Woot no more PVP scaling!

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Welcome back, adventurers!" ... haaaaaaang on a sec. Weren't we called "CHEMPYIONS" in 3 whole expansions? I'm now getting an identity crisis! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Most common known issue: failed login attempts.

"Character Not Found"

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant ever redo my tallents.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have zero faith they're going to fix my problem

They also missed a bug that prevents Midnight from flying. Yeppers, Midnight was always a flying mount and Blizzard totally just made a simple mistake.

Wait, so you have to be geared to actually do damage?

No way!

R.i.p.?
    More like rest in hell pvp scaling.

not rly surprised pvp scaling is removed,the lvl and item squish isnt the only thing being changed in sl,the scaling is also smaler,so from now on a new char wont be instantly eaten alive by a geared player,in bfa say what you will but it was ''kinda'' needed,a new player vs a geared one in 8.3 gear was like a vanila player vs a cataclysm one,that how insane the scaling was...granted they could have found a better solution than the pvp scaling

10+ Year Old Account
    hey. now I log into a realm select screen with nothing on it.

I can Click Stormrage but can't log onto anything. Still.

Wait, he's not attached an authenticator? Hahahaha

7+ Year Old Account
    Loot -a- rang now requires Cata engineering 70 to use, up from engineering 1, rip looting on alts ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    Loot -a- rang now requires Cata engineering 70 to use, up from engineering 1, rip looting on alts ...
    Why do you say that? Can't they just level it from 1 to 70? I think it's fine that it require some sort of minimal effort besides picking engineering profession to use this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gediablo View Post
    Why do you say that? Can't they just level it from 1 to 70? I think it's fine that it require some sort of minimal effort besides picking engineering profession to use this.
    cata 75 is the max, not minima...