Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    My bad for not being clearer. I meant that what's baffling was the point the guy I quoted was making. Legion was the peak of Class Progression, fair and square, no other expansion came close. And yes, some people (raidloggers etc) didn't enjoy it due to additional "busywork" they had to do to progress, but that doesn't change the fact.
    Ah, my bad then, sorry.

Yes, I mean people could like it or not, but there was a lot of character progression

I'd be willing to agree if not for the second half of the Valsharah questline. Even as someone who plays with voice acting disabled, just reading that quest text between Tyrande & Malfurion made me cringe "Ohnoes, the spoopy shade has my beloved!" "Tyrande, my darling, where are yoooooou?!?!"

Really though, Legion was bloody excellent, & one of my highlights in the 14 years I've spent playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Regardless, I suspect 10.0 will be another expansion similar to Legion. It will be a grand cosmic expansion involving the conflict between Light and Void. It is only fitting that patch 10.0, such a milestone in the game, would be massive in size and climactic.
    Hopefully including a Void related class to add an option outside of Spriest...maybe something close to Alleria?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    the return to real class fantasy was great.
    Every class I used to love was butchered in the name of this supposed "real class fantasy". Class order halls and quests are one thing, but the changes they made to the designs of the actual class spells and abilities, as far as I'm concerned, was a complete travesty that has still yet to be completely corrected.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.