SL question on loot i obtained tonight..

TLDR - i looted the warglaive of azenoth on my druid tonight (my 3rd ever run) - i had no idea it would not be equippable as i rarely log into my druid - - with the changes coming to SL does anyone think i'll ever be able to get the mog off this item?
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

What's changing in SL that would prevent you from farming Black Temple on a character that can equip the Warglaives?

In order to unlock warglaives as a mog you need to do the following:

-Equip both warglaives on one character that can wield them at the same time, thus earning the achievement you get for doing that
    -Kill Illidan in Black Temple TW after doing the above.

Warglaive on your druid is useless. Might as well just delete it.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

On my hunter I have Sulfuras and the Warglaives. I got them just for the lols, I cannot equip them and I cannot mog them.

As @Azerate mentioned, if you want the transmo, get them on a character that can equip them, and then kill Illidan in Timewalking (AFTER obtaining both of them!). Even then, your druid will never be able to transmo them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    In order to unlock warglaives as a mog you need to do the following:

-Equip both warglaives on one character that can wield them at the same time, thus earning the achievement you get for doing that
    -Kill Illidan in Black Temple TW after doing the above.

Warglaive on your druid is useless. Might as well just delete it.
    Not true either. I got both glaives on my rogue, I can equip them but I cannot mog by other weapons to look like them. IIRC only demon hunters can mog the glaives now (stupid retcon)

10+ Year Old Account
    you will only ever be able to transmog the warglaives on a demon hunter unless blizzard changes it. in order to do that, you have to have both warglaives on a character that can wield them and then do timewalking black temple on any character and kill illidan. you will then be able to transmog the warglaives on your demon hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Not true either. I got both glaives on my rogue, I can equip them but I cannot mog by other weapons to look like them. IIRC only demon hunters can mog the glaives now (stupid retcon)
    I mean everything there was true. They just left out the DH part.

So it should read:

WG Transmog requirements:

*Be a DH
    *Have any character than can equip the original set from BT do so
    *Run BT Timewalking and finish it on any character

Well yes, you unlock the warglaives as a mog for a demon hunter. That's how it works now. I thought that was kind of obvious, that's why I didn't include it.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why they don't just make all non-Shadowlands legendries BoA now, especially with the squish and changes coming to loot/gear in SL, it would make sense and would also eliminate the very heartbreaking situation of getting a legendary to drop....on a character that cant use it (like Thunderfury bracers on my Lock...wtf..)

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Well yes, you unlock the warglaives as a mog for a demon hunter. That's how it works now. I thought that was kind of obvious, that's why I didn't include it.
    You didnt understand me: ONLY demon hunters can mog warglaives now. Rogues cant even do it anymore.

Never say never but don't expect it within the next 5 years at the very least.

So you forgot Druid hasn't been able to equip swords, since the game was released some 16 years ago...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

You didnt understand me: ONLY demon hunters can mog warglaives now. Rogues cant even do it anymore.
    I do understand. It's you who don't understand that I know this and it's entirely obvious to me. It's also not "anymore". No other class than a DH could ever mog warglaives.

Warglaives were the first legendary that was made available for transmog, and that option was only given to DHs, who are the new and only class that can wield the weapon type. There was no period in WoW history when rogues could transmog warglaives.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection