Anyone else not able to Use the How to School your Serpent?

as the title states has anyone had a problem with not being able to use the book after buying it on another character?

Even though the book is BoA you still need to be exalted on the character you want to use it on.

It's probably a bug because theres no point for it to be BoA in its current state.

You can use the book on the character that buys it,you do not need to use it on your hunter from what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    You can use the book on the character that buys it,you do not need to use it on your hunter from what I've heard.
    oh shit really, I'll have to try that out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    oh shit really, I'll have to try that out later.
    It does seem to work. Not sure if its supposed to be designed that way or a bug but I just tamed one on my hunter who is only revered after using the book on my paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It does seem to work. Not sure if its supposed to be designed that way or a bug but I just tamed one on my hunter who is only revered after using the book on my paladin.
    thanks for doing me a solid and replying. Good to know I wasnt going crazy

Also Elegon is a Spirit Beast,not a cloud serpent,so the book is not needed to tame him,I have matching mount and pet now.