Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    Decent ? Top guilds are taking a mage just for intellect buff, we don't even appear in top 15 dps. Ridiculous.

Echo has 4 warlocks, 3 hunters, 3 dks, 3 sp, and one mage. Amazing performance
    Not to mention memearcane, basically bastion from ow brought into wow
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2020-12-21 at 10:08 AM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Easy if you're lucky, i did 11/12 plaguefall runs split between m0 and m+ and never got it, got 171 from a wq and the 184 version from daily cache 2 days ago
    The difference is 8.3% to 10.3% between 184 and 200 if I can't recall... Having the 184 or even the 171 is better than not having by a large margin... The small % difference isn't worth getting upset about nor is it gonna make or break the class.

Even if you have highest conduit we still deal subpar damage compared to other classes.

With renown increasing next reset and granting access to 2nd potency slot on dreamwewaver, what do you think will be best conduit to pair with infernal cascade? discipline of the grove or controlled destruction?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    With renown increasing next reset and granting access to 2nd potency slot on dreamwewaver, what do you think will be best conduit to pair with infernal cascade? discipline of the grove or controlled destruction?
    It's discipline for me by 50 dps. Got 200 ilevel of both. But everyone should sim themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    It's discipline for me by 50 dps. Got 200 ilevel of both. But everyone should sim themselves.
    dont need... its control and discipline =)