Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    Decent ? Top guilds are taking a mage just for intellect buff, we don't even appear in top 15 dps. Ridiculous.

Echo has 4 warlocks, 3 hunters, 3 dks, 3 sp, and one mage. Amazing performance
    Not to mention memearcane, basically bastion from ow brought into wow
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2020-12-21 at 10:08 AM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Easy if you're lucky, i did 11/12 plaguefall runs split between m0 and m+ and never got it, got 171 from a wq and the 184 version from daily cache 2 days ago
    The difference is 8.3% to 10.3% between 184 and 200 if I can't recall... Having the 184 or even the 171 is better than not having by a large margin... The small % difference isn't worth getting upset about nor is it gonna make or break the class.

Even if you have highest conduit we still deal subpar damage compared to other classes.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

With renown increasing next reset and granting access to 2nd potency slot on dreamwewaver, what do you think will be best conduit to pair with infernal cascade? discipline of the grove or controlled destruction?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    With renown increasing next reset and granting access to 2nd potency slot on dreamwewaver, what do you think will be best conduit to pair with infernal cascade? discipline of the grove or controlled destruction?
    It's discipline for me by 50 dps. Got 200 ilevel of both. But everyone should sim themselves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    It's discipline for me by 50 dps. Got 200 ilevel of both. But everyone should sim themselves.
    dont need... its control and discipline =)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just started the level my mage alt in SL
    is there anyway to get the heal blink back? Gutted it appears to have gone again.

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    Just started the level my mage alt in SL
    is there anyway to get the heal blink back? Gutted it appears to have gone again.
    Nope, you can get shields or part of the damage that your shield absorbed can be returned as HP (conduit). Otherwise mana buns it is.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Nope, you can get shields or part of the damage that your shield absorbed can be returned as HP (conduit). Otherwise mana buns it is.
    thank you for taking the time to reply
    this will be fun ^^ been so used to that handy talent

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    thank you for taking the time to reply
    this will be fun ^^ been so used to that handy talent
    Yea, that one and all the passive shields that auto-renew every 30 seconds from azerite gear were quite convenient. I missed them quite a bit while questing.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

seems like you're setting yourself up for failure if you play shadowlands tbh.

The difference is that you didn't have to spread ignite with Phoenix Flames in Legion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Leveling my fire mage due to the current xp +50% buff... night fae is supposed to be best covenant, and it's ability is some goddamn aoe cast to...later get better CDs for your spells...you cast a preparation spell, now if this was an insta spell, fine, someone said when i hit max level ill get a legendary where i can move around during the cast...wow, that's just...slightly less cancer'ish...ill run around like an arcane mage, except arcane mages do their instant aoe spells, this is some cast i have to run around boss or try to keep up with...mobs? like i'm some melee dps?.. during an encounter i'm running around preparing up for when i am LATER going to start the actual dps...DUDE....MY DUDES...W-T-F ?

N i was having such a great time leveling today on my fire mage, now i just feel miserable..

Fire Mages are ranged, not melee
    Fire Mages do lots of insta burst dps!

Night fae is literally cancer..i'm going Necrolords. Seems alright..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-07-22 at 05:24 PM.

Frost and Arcane by comparison are butter smooth in their rotations.