Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well that didn't take long to nerf. Either way, I'm just happy 2h Frost is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeptus Astartes View Post
    Well that didn't take long to nerf. Either way, I'm just happy 2h Frost is back.
    Same, except with single minded fury, nice buff today there too!

It didnt even proc that much and had global cd so they nerfed it to the ground... this is really killing the expansion for me, i only see stupid nerfs

Final Verdict Replaces Templar's Verdict with Final Verdict, a devastating strike that deals [ 194% of Attack Power ] Holy damage. Has a 50% 15% chance to activate Hammer of Wrath and reset its cooldown. 10 yd range.

is the new xp cap let you have level 60 before finishing all zone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlex View Post
    I don't really care about the change either way, but as someone who leveled 50-60 on the Beta, those players who were getting stuck must have skipped a significant amount of questing. I leveled before the XP nerfs, and by the time I left Bastion (First Zone) I was level 54, and level 57 by the time I left Maldraxxus. That did include some (not all) side quests, but no dungeons or other XP sources.
    No, we didn't. I got into the beta when the big wave went out a few weeks ago (a few hours before the release delay was announced).

Doing all the storyline quests, a significant number of the side quests in each zone, and 2 dungeons, and I barely scraped into level 58. I literally couldn't finish the Revendreth questline because it required me to be a higher level. Any side quests I didn't do were either gray or green because they don't scale. To hit 60, I would have had to either grind out mobs, or go and queue for dungeons. With the queue times being in excess of 90 minutes, that doesn't make for a very effective or fun way to be able to continue the story.

I managed to hit 53.5 by the end of Bastion without a problem. I was 55 when I left Maldraxxus. I figured that the XP would continue in a similar fashion, and 60 would be easy to hit, but Ardenweald only got me to 56.8, and Revendreth only got me to 58.2.

I expected maybe we'd see a 20% reduction in required XP (or 20% more XP from quests), so people would hit 60 if they just do the main story quests, or perhaps having all quests scale to the player level so people can go back and do any missing side quests without feeling like it's a waste of time, but apparently Blizzard are just shotgunning it and making it so there's no chance people can't hit 60 before they complete the storyline. Maybe it'll be retuned again.

Wow, a buff to firemages. Now they are not dogshit anymore, they are shit now.

Can Activision hire some competent people please? (since they released almost 1000 employees and you really feel the incompetents.) How can you not manage to give Feral&Guardian baseline innervate, cyclone (where they don't have to leave form PvE only) and LotP for unique utility (everyone else has/or better) and the problem is solved. What do they do instead, they just increase some numbers which are not eliminating the massive lack of utility, like I said please hire competent balancing workers and fire the garbage that is currently "BALANCING" things thank you very much.

So frost got nerf and fury got buffed.. sounds like blizz logic

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    They were all reduced, but especially that the last 3 levels were basically cut in half for XP requirements is a big deal. Those are always the toughest levels to grind through. I kind of see it as more evidence of Blizz pushing the strategy for players to have more alts.

So, I’m not sure I understand the Hunter changes. They change Killshot wording to reflect “requires range weapon,” so does that mean that SV is losing it or being renamed or is Blizzard just dumb and overlooking their copy/paste of previous tooltip wording?
    The other thing is they mark down for an ability “requires 1h swords, axes, daggers, etc,” so are SV Hunters going to be able to start dual wielding since that’s not even an option for us, or is Blizzard just, again, showing ignorance of their own game? I don’t know, I guess SV can equip those weapon types, so that’s probably why it includes those, but just seems weird to have them there as no SV Hunter would use a 1H. Speaking of, I’m surprised they even have those as options since we have specific abilities that require a 2H weapon to be used.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2020-10-16 at 06:25 AM.

What the hell is goin on with Arms, jesus christ.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Essence of Bloodfang Your combo point generating abilities have a chance to infect the target with Bloodfang, causing [ 46.2% [ 570% of Attack Power ] Bleed damage over 6 sec, and healing you for 100% of the damage dealt. 50% of the damage dealt.
    Something is not quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just waiting for that dreaded post: "we think shamans are in a good place", cause I don't know how to explain not addressing its issues

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Just waiting for that dreaded post: "we think shamans are in a good place", cause I don't know how to explain not addressing its issues
    Can't wait for the "We acknowledged, that Feral&Guardian have less than 1% playerbase statistics and we are working on that" post after the first big patch hits after raid 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Just waiting for the (We acknowledged that Guardian&Feral has less than 1% playerbase according to the statistics and we are working on it!) post when the first raid is over.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another day of Beta build.
    Another day of people screaming about nerfs.

Kind of weird DKs ignite flaming chains that do shadow damage