Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

What kind of people do you hate the most?

people who are very loud
    people who speak on their mobile phones on public transport,

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not good to hate anyone. You can hate what some people do or what they stand for, but hating the person is something I avoid doing. A overall dislike for me, is people being disrespectful to others for various reasons.

Since I am hard of hearing, ( army related injury to my hearing ) I may like someone talking loud If they are saying something I need or want to hear. So it is going to depend.

So I avoid hating anyone, hating people is a emotion which can tear a hole in you.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Liars and crooks...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

those who treat people badly

Sexual predators, especially those that prey on children.
    I'm comfortable in that hate, and have no qualms condemning those monsters with a death penalty.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who loudly force a conversation on you just because they can't stand you sitting in silence. They're typically the types that just want to hear their own voice.

7+ Year Old Account
    We shouldn't really direct hatred towards people but mainly just towards bad ideas or values. But if I have to choose some groups of people to hate;

Luddites - I hate people who don't like and support new things, especially tech.

Pessimists - They're the worst and they usually lack confidence regarding life and progress.

Philistines - I appreciate and enjoy almost every major art form and genre but I know a couple people who are largely indifferent to music, movies, shows, dance, games, MMA, comedy, etc.

Anecdotally speaking I've noticed these kinds of people are usually boring to talk to. They're never interesting people.

I don't hate anyone.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I don't hate anyone.
    That's a healthy attitude to have. Good to hear.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    That's a healthy attitude to have. Good to hear.
    I don't hate anyone.
    No, it’s not healthy, it’s also inhuman... it’s like people who respond with “I don’t see color”...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, it’s not healthy, it’s also inhuman... it’s like people who respond with “I don’t see color”...
    why is it inhuman to not hate people?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    why is it inhuman to not hate people?
    Because you are not a robot that is devoid of basic human emotion.

Do you prefer eastern iconography:

Or western?

I’m obviously digging the western at the moment...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-16 at 02:48 AM.

The obnoxious "in your face" sort with whatever.

Because you are not a robot that is devoid of basic human emotion.

Do you prefer eastern iconography:

Or western?

I’m obviously digging the western at the moment...
    I'm not devoid of emotion. i just don't see a point in wasting my time hating people.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not devoid of emotion. i just don't see a point in wasting my time hating people.
    That means you suppress the hate, not that it doesn’t exist. You hate something, just suppress it, instead of dealing with it.

Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-16 at 03:32 AM.

That means you suppress the hate, not that it doesn’t exist. You hate something, just suppress it, instead of dealing with it.
    no I really don't hate anybody. Trust me if I have a problem with somebody I will deal with them. But I don't hate anybody.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate anyone - Sure I get angry with some people, but that's different, I don't hate them.

To hate someone is to let them occupy space in your mind forever. I'd rather just forget them.
    Here is something to believe in!

People that I hate? Hate is an extremely strong word with some real powerful negative emotions connected to it usually wishing harm on someone, so I try not to hate people.

Now people that piss me off now I have that. Probably the people that piss me off the most are bad drivers and no not the typical asshole or dangerous drivers like the ones who tailgate you, cut you off, or drive way to fast down the freeway/roads. I really get pissed off at the dumb bad drivers like people who don't know how right of way works or are driving in the 40's while on an on ramp to the freeway instead of speeding up to match the speed of the other drivers. I also get pissed at the people who are too nice while on the road. Like the ones who clearly have the right of way but are trying to let you go but it is dumb because it might cause an accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate is a strong emotion reserved for those you absolutely despise and not something I'd attribute to kinds of people. Not without what a particular person in the group has done to gain my hate. Its an active emotion that goes beyond dislike.

Even then to hate someone would mean that the person is incapable of change or realizing the error of their ways. That the person is continuously affecting my life and I cannot place them out of sight and mind. If I hate someone it means that there's no respect, no civility, just anger and scorn towards the person. I haven't met someone worthy of hate - worthy of me spending that much mental energy on them.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Close-minded and the willfully ignorant.