Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except, the evidence disagrees with you. let's not forget, you got caught lying about the number of choices. Just because you don't like a choice, doesn't mean the choice doesn't exist.

I hate artificial paradoxes.

- - - Updated - - -

So, who are you voting for?

I love that any answer you give, can be refuted by the very quotes I've already provided.

Man, I hate painting myself into a corner.
    I am voting for Joe like I've said so many times since the covid fuck-up. Quote me one time where I've defended Trump since the Covid. Unlike you who's been farting for the past few elections doing nothing at all and still have the cheek to tell others to disown friends and families when you aint planning to do shit yourself.
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I am voting for Joe like I've said so many times since the covid fuck-up. Quote me one time where I've defended Trump since the Covid. Unlike you who's been farting for the past few elections doing nothing at all and still have the cheek to tell others to disown friends and families when you aint planning to do shit yourself.
    Your quotes I provided disagree with you.

I hate when my past comes back to haunt me.

Your quotes I provided disagree with you.

I hate when my past comes back to haunt me.

Oh so only your nitpicks count? I've already stated that Trump's covid fuck-ups changed my estimation of him. So people aren't allowed to change their views? Go on, find evidence of me supporting Trump since his fuckups? You're a hypocrite who farts during elections and still have the cheek to act high and mighty around the others? You have no shame.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

This is ridiculous, let's see if the mods can do anything.

Oh so only your nitpicks count? I've already stated that Trump's covid fuck-ups changed my estimation of him. So people aren't allowed to change their views? Go on, find evidence of me supporting Trump since his fuckups? You're a hypocrite who farts during elections and still have the cheek to act high and mighty around the others? You have no shame.
    I also hate professional wrestling.

I mean, I used to like it when I was a kid, but it definitely lost its appeal.

Liars, I hate liars. There are other kind of people I don't like, but liars are at the top of the list.

Those who are malicious on purpose.

I also hate professional wrestling.

I mean, I used to like it when I was a kid, but it definitely lost its appeal.

An election farter acting high and mighty. Ohhhh the irony. Now adios. I actually have RL friends and family that I need to spend time with unlike an autistic kbw like you. Don't let me catch you whining should Trump wins lmao. Farters like you sure are great contributors.
    Last edited by lockybalboa; 2020-10-16 at 06:48 PM.

"Hate" is a strong word, but there's folks I dislike.

Liars
    Manipulators
    Far leftists/communists
    Nazis/Fascists
    Any other type of racial supremacist, regardless of the race
    People who film vertically
    People who pronounce gif as "jif"
    Antitheists
    People who needlessly hate on children or the elderly
    People who rewrite all history to a Euro- or Afro-centric view. You know, pyramids were built by whites, all the ancient civilizations were actually blacks, that sort of thing. it spits in the face of historiography. That includes people who try to race-bend great people. Sorry, not sorry. Cleopatra was Greek, not black.

An election farter acting high and mighty. Ohhhh the irony. Now adios. I actually have RL friends and family that I need to spend time with unlike an autistic kbw like you. Don't let me catch you whining should Trump wins lmao. Farters like you sure are great contributors.
    I'll be honest, I also hate chunky salsa. I like my salsa like a puree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    "Hate" is a strong word, but there's folks I dislike.

Liars
    Manipulators
    Far leftists/communists
    Nazis/Fascists
    Any other type of racial supremacist, regardless of the race
    People who film vertically
    People who pronounce gif as "jif"
    Antitheists
    People who needlessly hate on children or the elderly
    People who rewrite all history to a Euro- or Afro-centric view. You know, pyramids were built by whites, all the ancient civilizations were actually blacks, that sort of thing. it spits in the face of historiography. That includes people who try to race-bend great people. Sorry, not sorry. Cleopatra was Greek, not black.
    Does anyone actually pronounce it "jif?"

If so, I also hate them.

I'll be honest, I also hate chunky salsa. I like my salsa like a puree.

- - - Updated - - -

If so, I also hate them.
    i was raised on extra crunchy jif

If so, I also hate them.
    It's pronounced Jif; the creator of the file format says so.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    It's pronounced Jif; the creator of the file format says so.

That settles it, I hate that guy.

He needs to be kicked in the jroin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate a lot of the same insufferable posters who will turn any and every thread into shitshow they show up in.

And yet I cannot stay away from watching it.

Carry on!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I guess according to Machismo I should have disowned my grandmother for being a communist. I would have never done that, of course, because I loved her despite her misguided ideas.

Family comes before policing thoughtcrime for me.
    Hector Salamanca was a lot of terrible things. But yes, "la familia es todos." Family is all. I am lucky to not have racists and bigots in my family but if I did, I'd try to find a way to reconcile that, than to immediately disown them and distance myself.

Also, Locky and Machismo need to get a room.

- - - Updated - - -

If so, I also hate them.
    The guy who invented the gif does. Seems to me like he gets to determine how it's pronounced since it's his invention.
    Putin khuliyo

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    People who hate (not the kind of irritating "hate" people are listing here though, just to be clear).
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-10-16 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Hector Salamanca was a lot of terrible things. But yes, "la familia es todos." Family is all. I am lucky to not have racists and bigots in my family but if I did, I'd try to find a way to reconcile that, than to immediately disown them and distance myself.

Also, Locky and Machismo need to get a room.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy who invented the gif does. Seems to me like he gets to determine how it's pronounced since it's his invention.
    He can.pronounfe it hpw he likes... and I can mock him for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    While I don't disagree with the logic, that the creator can name the creation, it's perfectly acceptable to make fun of the creator of the Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) for saying it "wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    While I don't disagree with the logic, that the creator can name the creation, it's perfectly acceptable to make fun of the creator of the Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) for saying it "wrong."
    He gets a pass.
    Everyone else...gets the hate...or at least poked fun of a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least none of you called a manager named Geoff... Gi-off, instead of Jeff... repeatedly... ESL...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi