Thread: Pet specs?

15+ Year Old Account

Pet specs?

I thought all pets could be any of the three specs a pet could be. I've been playing around with my MM hunter and noticed that I can not change my wolf or cat from ferocity nor can I change my crane from tenacity. Am I bugged or is there a certain way you need to do this?

You can't switch around since BFA anymore.

Each pet is locked into a specific spec respective of their pet family. So like all cats are ferocity.

They changed it back so that only certain pets can be certain roles. No more keeping the same pet for every role... unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I thought all pets could be any of the three specs a pet could be. I've been playing around with my MM hunter and noticed that I can not change my wolf or cat from ferocity nor can I change my crane from tenacity. Am I bugged or is there a certain way you need to do this?
    Nah, they changed a while back, and yeah it's a bit of a pity.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    With the dps of the pets being normalized, the only difference between the 3 pet specs is minimal. And it only changes the extra button for what you get. For Ferocity, you get lust, for tenacity you get the 20% damage reduction, and cunning I think you get master's call that removes snares and roots.

Believe that is the only difference between the 3 specs now.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    With the dps of the pets being normalized, the only difference between the 3 pet specs is minimal. And it only changes the extra button for what you get. For Ferocity, you get lust, for tenacity you get the 20% damage reduction, and cunning I think you get master's call that removes snares and roots.

The passive as well. If you want leech you have to use ferocity.

10+ Year Old Account
    They changed this back at the start of BFA and I really hate it. It took away a lot of choice from hunters.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

3+ Year Old Account
    Standards for plastic bottle neck and cap threads have been established to ensure safety, quality control and performance. While plastic bottles can vary greatly in size and by industry-specific use there are terms and ratios that are consistent in their engineering and manufacturing.

Who Sets the Standard?
    Industry standards for plastic bottle threads, among other related manufacturing issues, are promoted by industry trade groups such as the SP and the Closure Manufacturers Association.

Standards Definitional Terms
    Key definitional terms in discussion of plastic bottle threads are: The height or H dimension, which is the the neck portion of the bottle from the top of the neck to where the neck meets the horizontal shoulder spread of the bottle; the screw or S dimension, which is measured from the end of the bottom thread to the top edge of the first thread, which is what makes the tight connection between the bottle and the cap; the inner diameter of the bottle neck or I dimension for filling and pouring; the thread or T dimension, which is the outer diameter of the thread at their utmost protuberance from the bottle neck; and the E dimension at the narrowest diameter taken at the base of each thread.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

I mean you say "the difference is pretty minimal" when in reality the difference means that I have to use a completely different pet.
    Thats kinda the issue here xD

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I mean you say "the difference is pretty minimal" when in reality the difference means that I have to use a completely different pet.
    Thats kinda the issue here xD
    Well, I used to have 4 or 5 different pets on me, now I don't need to. I used to carry, a devilsaur for lust and an all around dps pet, a mana ray for lust and dispel for 5 mans with lots of magic casting mobs that cast shields and whatnot, a spirit beast for raiding for the heal and dispel if we had a lust in 5 mans or while I am soloing, and there was one more than I don't remember, maybe a pet with a snare for pvp. But now with tranq shot back, I don't need all the dispelling pets, but I will probably keep them just to have a 2nd dispel for all the mobs that cast it multiple times.

But the overall damage between them, is minimal, is mainly what I meant.