Looking for an addon like BattlegroundTargets

... or Battleground Enemies since neither of these seems to be working right now.

Weizpvp, HHTD, and capping are all I use in bgs and open world

I need an aggon that shows the unit frames of the enemy team, just like BGTargets.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Weizpvp, HHTD, and capping are all I use in bgs and open world
    okay then, thanks for the info, but not really what the OP was looking for was it

5+ Year Old Account
    BattlegroundEnemies.

Quote Originally Posted by monkfailz View Post
    BattlegroundEnemies.
    not working.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    not working.
    homegrown fix over there
    edit: not needed anymore, official fix now available on curse
    Last edited by tamarin; 2020-10-17 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarin View Post
    Thanks so much! Is there a way to customize the iformation that is displayed, e.g. if I only want names, roles, class and flag carriers?

I'd be careful with that homegrown fix. I'm not sure how BG enemies are labeled but Blizzard broke addons like EnemyGrid intentionally.

Weiz will show you name class and if they are dps tank or heal. Clicking on a name also puts a target on the player.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Thanks so much! Is there a way to customize the iformation that is displayed, e.g. if I only want names, roles, class and flag carriers?
    I don't really know, I usually use it to display everything. Flag carriers are still displayed separetely by blizzard's ui.

Quote Originally Posted by holywhiskers View Post
    I'd be careful with that homegrown fix. I'm not sure how BG enemies are labeled but Blizzard broke addons like EnemyGrid intentionally.
    The only thing that was broken with battleground enemies was the usual frame backdrop handling stuff that has been broken for every addon in 9.0.1 (and perhaps some api naming changes, I did this months ago and I don't remember). Blizzard didn't do anything to specifically break this addon as far as I can tell. It just uses the same functions used to populate the battleground roster window afaik. If blizzard didn't want addons to use them, they'd have protected them.

EDIT: btw BattleGroundEnemies has been officially fixed for 9.0.1: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...egroundenemies

so no need or my hacked up version anymore.
    Last edited by tamarin; 2020-10-17 at 05:59 PM.

Only addon you need in bgs are the one that plays the quake/unreal tournament sounds on kills like God like, monster kill, humiliation etc etc it's so damn good I can't play without it.
    Do you hear the voices too?