Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The biggest simp cuck in wow history

Poor guy, he's so lost without his waifu that he forgets which faction he belongs to...

Quote Originally Posted by Bootynuzzler View Post
    As a Horde main... I can't wait to kill this douchebag. I've lubed him up good with /spit over the years. Time to shove our weapons as far up his ass as they can go.
    Blimey. I'm guessing you're not a fan?

10+ Year Old Account
    To anyone who thinks Nathanos was pulling a Snape. Sorry, but it is super SUS.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by KALAMITY View Post
    So he was secretly the Alliance's inside man the WHOLE time? Monsters!

How insidious can the Alliance get??? They can't keep getting away with this!
    God that would be so fucking hilarious. Could you imagine how awkward it would be at the war table with Nathanos, the one responsible for firing the catapult for burning down Teldrassil, in the same room with Tyrande?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I should probably point out this was after attempt #1 on Rokhan for FtA Shadowlands WF failed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    God that would be so fucking hilarious. Could you imagine how awkward it would be at the war table with Nathanos, the one responsible for firing the catapult for burning down Teldrassil, in the same room with Tyrande?
    I don't think they'd even get that close before they started fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    The biggest simp cuck in wow history
    Look at that programmed sentence.

Oh I forgot treating women like dirt is now the only acceptable behavior nowadays. You should know something about that tho right guys? As how degrading men with no repercussions has become the new norm too. Maybe statements like that shouldn't be flung around so carelessly. We should learn to be nicer to each other and not be degraded as per your statement while doing it.