Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Huh. I've had the name "Príncess" on a male character since TBC. Had no issues myself.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    it basically is, you know that jump and do this over exaggerated downward cut. BOP on the head with a hammer
    Ahhhh lame. That's fine for the odd move, but not in place of the default 360, which was lame, but at least it sorta seemed okay for repeated moves. Jump-chopping on every special would get old fast for me.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care for the gender change. I mean it's cool just for the sake of having the option but I never felt the need to change the gender of my character. If I wanted to play a female I'd just make another character. Plus, it's just like you said, all my characters have names that are more fitting for males so switching to a female wouldn't make sense. So if you truly wanted to switch your character to a female without having the same name you'd have to still spend money to change it. Then again at least you won't have two services to pay for.

So, eh, I don't care either way. Options are always nice to have so it's whatever. I wish they'd make names changes free or at least give us like 3 free name changes either for each character or account wide and after that charge for it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

So when will barbershop let me change faction?