Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Lol you know how I long I take at character name creation screens, its horror show how long I can take. Once the character is created I’m pretty much done with any future changes.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    They could add the option to create a new for each gender, so. If you swap gender your name swaps automatically.if u wanna change the name later u need to pay.

- - - Updated - - -

Its like (so we say in Germany) if you reach them your little finger they will take your whole hand.

We live in a time where everyone wants more for less costs... Everything should be free.
    The english version is give them an inch and they will take a mile.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh I chosen gender neutral names since 2015 so I’m in the clear, probably gonna mess with my guildies afew times swapping the genders of my toons around thou.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Huh, weird. When I read "Princess" I think of a male orc.
    I think of a certain oversized pig in Elwynn Forest
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    No I got it it was just dumb. Name change has been a part of the shop since it's inception. Blizz even went so far as to give you a free name change if you paid for a race change (a different service entirely).

You are the one that doesn't seem to get it unfortunately. There are plenty of reasons to be upset/mad/malding at Blizzard, but when people complain about stupid shit like this is makes the real issues harder to get fixed (if they should ever get fixed).
    My whole point is not that I want free name changes, you know... I couldn't care less, my point is that they didn't do this in the best interest of the player. They did it from a very profitable point of view.

The fact that the OP hasn't replied in this thread even once says a lot about what this thread is really supposed to be.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's say I've got a Forsaken Rogue called Dave. Dave undergoes some barber shop gender reassignment..
    Who the fuck calls their character Dave?

seems well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    Who the fuck calls their character Dave?

seems well deserved
    This guy, probably.

Although I don't think I really want to see what a gender-swapped Bautista looks like....

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    This guy, probably.

Although I don't think I really want to see what a gender-swapped Bautista looks like....
    The Dave on the left is the one I remember. The one on right looks an intern tried to do some touchups in the face and failed horribly unless he has really aged that bad in the face? Both would still crush me. :P

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    The Dave on the left is the one I remember. The one on right looks an intern tried to do some touchups in the face and failed horribly unless he has really aged that bad in the face? Both would still crush me. :P
    I suspect it's just a really bad shot, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Yeah sorry it was more of a comment than a question as they say lol
    Fair enough. I get touchy on these forums cus because get really hostile on here, I should just leave honestly lol

Wow it's bad enough that they're allowing white players to go in digital-black-face when creating a character, but it's unbelievable they're forcing people to actually PAY to stop getting deadnamed after they've transitioned their character.

Vice Magazine really needs to be reporting on this travesty.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2020-10-19 at 02:45 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Gender reassignment in a Barbers Shop, sounds a bit dodgy to me.

"Good afternoon Sir, short back and sides? No? Oh, so you would like to be a Lady.... admittedly not my usual request but I'm sure I can help. Now where did I put that meat cleaver?"

Perhaps they should add a few pools of blood on the floor, a metal mucket of 'surplus' parts and have passers by hear the occasional blood curdling scream.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    it's 2020, names have no gender.
    Who knows where things will stand in 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

TV Channels have no gender, Dave is fine.

Use gender neutral names, end thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Who knows where things will stand in 2021
    2040 not even genders will have genders.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Dave could be your character's middle/last name, or could even be short for something like... Daveina?
    I knew a Davina who went by Davie most of her life.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Use gender neutral names, end thread lol.
    I do that or just name character somethibg based off their class like Brewshine for my monk.

Quote Originally Posted by theundad View Post
    Really enjoying the new barber shop customisation options...

Being able to swap a characters gender without paying for it is great and probably a bit overdue.

One thing.. Can someone tell me if I'm missing something here?..

Let's say I've got a Forsaken Rogue called Dave. Dave undergoes some barber shop gender reassignment..

Lady Dave is still called Dave.

I can't see where I change the name? Any ideas?
    Cannot change the name in-game unless through one of the paid processes in the in-game shop.

Also, you could already technically change your gender in World of Warcraft since WoD since it's a 5-minute buff on a 2-minute cooldown potion. Of course, you'll have to buy it in bulk...