Question Newbie rogue question – Torghast/solo'ing in SL?

I'm a little worried about playing a rogue in SL

I play solo a lot and for that reason I've mainly been playing classes like Lock, DK and Druid through the expansions.

I love being able to solo WQs and group quests. Also Torghast is one of the things I'm really looking forward to.

The problem is, that I've fallen a bit in love with my new rogue, but I'm worried, that I'll have a hard time progressing Torghast... I know rogues are pretty weak when it comes to solo stuff, and that's fine, but I'd hate to level one to 60 and find out the I can't really get anywhere without a group.

So, just to be clear, this isn't a 'tell me what to play' question, I'm just asking about rogues ability to do Torghast. And to hear your view on how bad rogues are at solo'ing in SL.

Thanks

Every class and spec is able to solo Torghast. Some need more gear/skill than others tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Some need more gear/skill than others tho.
    Yes, that's what I thought

The thing I'm actually asking, is how good are rogues? Are they one of the classes that need a lot more gear skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Some need more gear/skill than others tho.
    Yes, this is what I thought. What I meant with my question was; is the rogue one of those classes that need a lot of gear/skill or is it doing ok in SL?

I have no need to be the best, I just don't want to have a horrible hard time either.

I know I wont be doing as well as Blood DKs, I'm just trying to get a sense for how bad/good rogues are then it comes to Torghast (and as a solo class in generel) in SL.