night elf dark ranger?

I saw this on twitter and wanted to know if it is real or not?
    https://twitter.com/Demitassie/statu...04064973230080

Is what real? It's just a transmog.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a dark ranger customization. The person chose the blind eye look (the options are silver blind or gold blind; they chose gold blind). The hood turns whatever eye color a golden color, as well. The skin color looks like option 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    It's not a dark ranger customization. The person chose the blind eye look (the options are silver blind or gold blind; they chose gold blind). The hood turns whatever eye color a golden color, as well. The skin color looks like option 9.
    Yes, yes. Now with the wonderful world of dress up, you can look how ever you want without changing any bit of gameplay.

HOORA!
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Yes, yes. Now with the wonderful world of dress up, you can look how ever you want without changing any bit of gameplay.

HOORA!
    ..... what?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    This is literally the Legion Nighthold Mythic Hunter set, there is nothing "dark ranger" about it, it's just a hunter wearing hunter armor.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I saw this on twitter and wanted to know if it is real or not?
    https://twitter.com/Demitassie/statu...04064973230080

I don't think it explicitely means night elf dark rangers risen by Sylvanas are returning back to their kin, but I guess you can now make night elf and RP it as dark ranger who decided to rejoin kal'dorei. Remember, these customizations are meant for player's RP mostly, yet they does not need to indicate any new lore. You can also make a night elf who look really close to nightborne, yet nightborne are not joining the Alliance.

It is quite ironic that night elves actually can fullfil this fantasy, while thalassians don't.

This particular look brings the dark ranger fantasy really well, though.