Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    plz don't give them ideas, all ur doing is encouraging slipper slope
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Never going to happen and for good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm literally holding a physical collector's edition.
    Sorry, I was meant to say there was no standard physical edition as the previous ones have been. BfA didn't even include the... drop-down? (sorry, I have no idea how it is called) box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    -Priority login queues (important for raiders on patch days and expansion launches)
    -Priority server connection
    ...completely not relevant anymore..can you please tell me the last time you actually experienced a login queue in retail?

-Free race and faction changes
    -(In SL) free instant Covenant changes
    These impact A LOT and is totally pay to win

but given your history I'm just going throw in my 2 cents assume this is a troll and move on

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its wow, of course isn't raw 35$, but if you convert the dollar o other countries money, is like that.
    hell you know how much is the percentage of my salary to wow monthly fee? almost 10% so anything that adds up to that I will leave the game without ever looking back.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ...completely not relevant anymore..can you please tell me the last time you actually experienced a login queue in retail?
    it's a knee jerk reaction post to the issues logging in the first few days of prepatch. issues which are basically non existant now, and if they're not they will be shortly

OP hasn't responded in 5 pages, y'all gotta stop feeding bait threads.

Fuckin'... absolutely not, lol. Why would you ever give a company even more leverage to make things worse to incentivize players paying more for what they already have?

Given that there are many problems currently facing the game, how would you feel about Blizzard giving you the option of paying extra every month for a "premium membership"? Perks could include:

-Priority login queues (important for raiders on patch days and expansion launches)
    -Free race and faction changes
    -Priority server connection
    -(In SL) free instant Covenant changes

Basically it doesn't impact much but gives raiders an easier time adjusting to meta changes.
    No, thank you.

what a horrible idea.
    "our product is shit, pay us more money to make it less shit for you, but even more shit for those who dont pay us more".

3+ Year Old Account
    No, that's just not a good thing to put in an MMO . It's something EA would probably do. Just look at what happened with SWTOR. But if WoW goes F2P (Oh gods) they might do that O_o
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

This sounds terrible honestly. Considering we pay 15 dollars a month I feel like getting solid servers shouldn't be too much of an ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    On the contrary OP, I'd pay 25 dollar membership for servers where minmax try hard attitude is instantly bannable offense. There's nothing wrong with some optimizing, but the meta minmax bullshit is cancer that needs to die.
    You would be probably almost alone on those realms, or struggling to get through on the first boss in a raid.. on lfr...

On topic: I don't care for any of those "advantages", except for covenant change which would be pay to win so therefore an instant no thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, at least players seemingly agree on something. Rejoice!

Maybe (and a very slight maybe) if they made all future (not retroactive) store mounts and pets free with the premium

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    OP hasn't responded in 5 pages, y'all gotta stop feeding bait threads.
    they should have a thing where if the OP hasn't commented in a certain time frame or a certain post count then the thread should be closed. goddam sick of people starting bait threads and then abandoning them. if they were invested enough to make the thread, they should be invested in the conversation!

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    No, that's just not a good thing to put in an MMO . It's something EA would probably do. Just look at what happened with SWTOR. But if WoW goes F2P (Oh gods) they might do that O_o
    What happened to SWTOR? Are you out of your mind?
    WOW is 49€ extansion + 13€ monthly sub + in game goodies shop + gold selling. No real free option.

You can play SWTOR for free and experience the awesome stories they made (high point of the game), dungeons, pvp, space battles... Then for 13euros you unlock the latest contents forever. It'll also give you shop money so you can buy you goodies or let you unlock limitations when you unsub. You can't compare both. And no the in that case the greedy one is clearly Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they'd like the priority queue idea from a business perspective since the type of player who'd pay for one is probably a 10 year+ subscriber who isn't going to leave the game no matter what. While those in lower priority who are stuck in longer queues as a result are less invested and more likely to quit because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    This sounds terrible honestly. Considering we pay 15 dollars a month I feel like getting solid servers shouldn't be too much of an ask.
    Maybe. Really depends. Would people pay a little for more raids for examples?