Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    People crying because they can no longer solo old content. So much drama...

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The most I could get from any corruption was around 1-2%, for example I had 3 + 2 of TD on in a WM run ... and it hadn't proced ONCE for half of the instance.
    Then you were incredibly unlucky.

    My experience with TD was that it both proc'd at least multiple times per trash pack, and often chunked enemy's health so much that I would be top damage on my enhance shaman, with subpar gear and lacking corruption resist compared to others.

    All it took was one tier 2 TD.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerossi View Post
    Why does it show you being level 122 in the “ before “ example ?
    Do you think he is a 3-headed hydra named Bloodmaw?

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I think you misunderstood corruption effects - there was no player agency in them at all, they were RNG effects that proc'ed off casts.

    Please tell me how I should have acted differently to make TD proc ?
    Don't run TD. Run the correct corruptions for your spec. If you were a tank stacking TD it'd be doing roughly half your damage. It was dog shit for casters.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Is the number being higher important to you?

    Or killing the mobs faster? Or? Whats your point?
    I mean the numbers being higher when you are max level in a new expansion is kinda important and right now it’s not a guarantee

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    People crying because they can no longer solo old content. So much drama...
    Believe it or not it’s a pretty important thing for a lot of players and that doesn’t make it drama

    I’m getting old because I remember when drama in WoW was world top guilds breaking because of a player fucking all the officers and now it’s being used to describe blizzards fuck up on scaling

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Run the correct corruptions for your spec.
    There isn't one... or should I say, there wasn't one.

    There are ONLY three possible reasons to vote for Donald J Trump this November.
    You are ignorant, you are irrational or you are incredibly wealthy.
    Be rational, be informed.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Do you think he is a 3-headed hydra named Bloodmaw?
    Depends. Maybe he was identifying as one that day, it’s an RPG after all.

    Actual answer: D’oh on my part .

  8. #128
    We are a lot weaker I can confirm. Before prepatch I did a few Atal`dazar run here and there for skinning/LW crafting goldmaking with my Rogue...Even without corruption procs it was a walk in the park, easy like eating pancakes...Now? I had to give up on the 3rd group as they KILLED me....Switched to DH alt but even with that it was sloooow, painfully slooooow every groupkill. The dps output, the raw, no corruption output is next to nowhere compared to before prepatch (plus soloed old instances with my main...bosses took 3-4 shoot in BC! Just wtf...)

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I'm a warlock. We don't have aoe caps.
    I literally mention that in the post
    Maybe get it through your head mate.
    (Well we do on demo but im not talking demo.)
    https://www.wowhead.com/guides/shado...ck-destruction
    The most difficult thing for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back. The second most is to receive something they didn't want or ask for and be grateful for it, not immediately demand what they wanted instead.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except this aint true, the scaling is not equal, especially since we lost corruptions.

    im a warlock, and i used to be able to pull like 10-15 packs ion heroic islands together then aoe and burst down. now even on normal 4-5 and i have a chance of dying...

    we are so out of scale, and also so SOOOO mcuh weaker compared to everything without corruptions.
    This seems like a good thing... WoW was at its peak when we were adventurers in this world. rather than unstoppable immortal gods capable of pulling 10-15 PACKS worth of mobs!
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerossi View Post
    Depends. Maybe he was identifying as one that day, it’s an RPG after all.
    Time for me to roll a toon name Bloodmaw

    There are ONLY three possible reasons to vote for Donald J Trump this November.
    You are ignorant, you are irrational or you are incredibly wealthy.
    Be rational, be informed.

  12. #132
    why people dont understand that we are level 50/60 in shadowland ????

    its normal to do crap ;p

    its like saying : why my character level 50 doing crap in bwl60 in classic wow ????? i dont understand !!?

  13. #133
    Yeah we are definately less powerful than we should be, either it gets tuned, or we do exactly how we`re supposed to at lvl 60, time will tell..

    Man i miss the wotlk prepatch, when paladins got divine storm and for a few days, we could kill anyone, instantly, those are the fun prepatches when stuff is broken in your favor, instead of the other way around

  14. #134
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    21,968
    soft caps have always been a thing me dude, thats not whatp eople are talking abut, they are talking full aoe caps.

  15. #135
    This is your first expansion pre-patch, isn't it?

  16. #136
    Hopefully Blizzard will divert all attention from getting Shadowlands into proper shape, and focus on the level 50 game instead!

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    why people dont understand that we are level 50/60 in shadowland ????

    its normal to do crap ;p

    its like saying : why my character level 50 doing crap in bwl60 in classic wow ????? i dont understand !!?
    Nah mate.

    the squish was promised as:
    "we will lower dps, and hp, etc to lower the numbers, because it "feels better" and is easier to understand, but keep everything as close as possible to current relative numbers because we believe in the mantra that a character should feel stronger at the end of an expansion compared to the start of one".

    Which is entierly amazing, insane numbers by them self is nice sure, but I do agree that it makes it harder to gauge.

    The result was
    "relative to your dps before the pre-patch, you're dps is now hot garbage, outside of current raids, because if we fuck up that we're actually retarded"


    The level 50/60 thing is just not a argument that makes sense, because we have so many systems that adds dps that we wont have in SL, even if they're not point for point the same as the ones in SL.

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by notJoyful View Post
    The level 50/60 thing is just not a argument that makes sense, because we have so many systems that adds dps that we wont have in SL, even if they're not point for point the same as the ones in SL.
    How does that work with us having lost corruptions now and will have gained covenants and all they entail later?
    The most difficult thing for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back. The second most is to receive something they didn't want or ask for and be grateful for it, not immediately demand what they wanted instead.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •