Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    oh not moving any goal posts.. it's still probably a player issue. No Corruption to carry him, he realises he actually isn't all that good at the game. Again, unless you can state that every mage has issues with this, there is no evidence it's a scaling issue.

Again as Blizzard stated in the linked interview players should feel as powerful as before when the patch goes live. I don't need to change anything on my character if my character as powerful as before. Maybe there are fire mages can kill it, but I'm sure that not in 2 minutes, and with some special tactics.

So, again: if I were able to do it before 9.0 I should able to do after 9.0 too, without any change - regardless of skill level. Maybe I didn't lose all my game related skills suddenly after 9.0. How could this be a player issue??? And once again, the fight times:

8.0 1 man - 2 min
    9.0 2 man - 4.5 min

Maybe the other dude who helped me had skill problems too?

I can't understand why people like you can not admit that we lost power, actually a lot of power. You can say it was corruption, but I'm quite sure it's not just the loss of corruption, it's about the bad scaling what Blizz did again.
    Last edited by Adi91; 2020-10-24 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi91 View Post
    Again as Blizzard stated in the linked interview players should feel as powerful as before when the patch goes live. I don't need to change anything on my character if my character as powerful as before. Maybe there are fire mages can kill it, but I'm sure that not in 2 minutes, and with some special tactics.

So, again: if I were able to do it before 9.0 I should able to do after 9.0 too, without any change - regardless of skill level. Maybe I didn't lose all my game related skills suddenly after 9.0. How could this be a player issue??? And once again, the fight times:

8.0 1 man - 2 min
    9.0 2 man - 4.5 min

Maybe the other dude who helped me had skill problems too?

I can't understand why people like you can not admit that we lost power, actually a lot of power. You can say it was corruption, but I'm quite sure it's not just the loss of corruption, it's about the bad scaling what Blizz did again.
    I am more than willing to admit we lost power.. but suddenly being unable to solo world quests, something we were able to do way way early in the expansion? No, you can't convince me that is now impossible.

Since you only want to harp on the "person that helped you"

Why not admit and accept that a lot of other people are doing those world quests solo with ease.. are they wrong then?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except this aint true, the scaling is not equal, especially since we lost corruptions.

im a warlock, and i used to be able to pull like 10-15 packs ion heroic islands together then aoe and burst down. now even on normal 4-5 and i have a chance of dying...

we are so out of scale, and also so SOOOO mcuh weaker compared to everything without corruptions.
    I think that was the point of the aoe nerf, so you can't do insane packs like that
    #WithoutRespectWeReject