Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    Time to get over this one way or another.
    Its not going anyway, and acting like its a new concept is deceiving and foolish.

Giving players huge power is what makes the expansion compelling for years instead of weeks like Classic.
    Thats actualy where you are completly wrong. Classic is far more compelling. Lot of people dont realize it but classic have only problem is lack od new content and fact its 15 old game. But ideologi, system desing, gear, etc... is far far superior to modern game.

Let me guess. You are not the type of person that read all the quest text do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Thats actualy where you are completly wrong. Classic is far more compelling. Lot of people dont realize it but classic have only problem is lack od new content and fact its 15 old game. But ideologi, system desing, gear, etc... is far far superior to modern game.
    Well thats just an opinion. Stated as fact and thats odd.

There are a lot of things in classic I like better than in BFA. But putting those things into BFA from classic might not be a good idea.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    I came back after years away. Been playing since the start of BC. Some specs feel awful. Enhance is ok with certain talent builds but terrible otherwise. Ret, still feels awful. Rest Shaman feels really bad. I wish they would focus more on the core of each spec. This game is so exhausting for non "meta" specs. I may just be done with WoW. The class balance is still awful. I can't go another 2 to 3 years with Mage, Rogue and Lock being there DPS while everyone else fights for middle bottom of the pack in class design.
    ok I'm confused, you say you've been playing since start of BC yet you say right before that you came back after years away.... then in another post you say you've been playing pre-patch. so you've never really experienced borrowed power? If you've recently come back and started playing again in pre-patch then you never experienced corruption, essences, azerite powers, legion legendaries, artifact weapon powers (I am assuming you took 2 expansions off) - how can you be complaining about something you never used?

also when you say you want to remove borrowed power you realise that won't suddenly fix class design right? but sure, maybe you're right - let's remove all borrowed power. now not only is there nothing else to work towards in game, you can also forget about tier sets (borrowed power) and interesting trinkets (borrowed power) as well as any interesting weapon effects (like they have had in the game since Vanilla), all legendaries (including old legendaries like Shadowmourne) and any other effects on any sort of gear in game

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Pretty sure tier bonuses were exactly like that. So you actually had "borrowed power" several times during an expansion.
    They weren't nearly as relevant or grindy, that's for sure. And no tier bonus gave you brand new ACTIVE skills that would go away the moment you replaced your gear. Terrible comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.