Thread: No neck in BFA.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Thanks for answers everyone.

We continues to do Nazmir at level 44 and you get a green neck from Rokhan right before you take the bird down to Nazmir.

In case someone is wondering. For people without RAF this will be somewhere at level 35 if you did absolutely all quests in Zuldazar and did some dungeons and the foothold quests (War Campaign).

If you only do the storyline quests and 1 dungeon in Zuldazar with no RAF, then this will be at level 25 which isn't too bad to finally get a neck upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    Thanks for answers everyone.

We continues to do Nazmir at level 44 and you get a green neck from Rokhan right before you take the bird down to Nazmir.

In case someone is wondering. For people without RAF this will be somewhere at level 35 if you did absolutely all quests in Zuldazar and did some dungeons and the foothold quests (War Campaign).

If you only do the storyline quests and 1 dungeon in Zuldazar with no RAF, then this will be at level 25 which isn't too bad to finally get a neck upgrade.
    Don't forget you can also have Jewelcrafters make you a neck as well since every expansion got scaled down you can use most now. Also, if you can use "Relic of the Past" to increase the ilvls if you find a particular neck piece you like and want to scale it up when you craft it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Don't forget you can also have Jewelcrafters make you a neck as well since every expansion got scaled down you can use most now. Also, if you can use "Relic of the Past" to increase the ilvls if you find a particular neck piece you like and want to scale it up when you craft it.
    I actually find it a lot more fun to use relics pf the past to scale things down, rather than up. So I use level 45 or 50 BFA crafted gear for new low level alts. Its amazing.

If they took the time to replace leveling azerite armor, you’d have though they’d have put some neck quest pieces in too.

Hopefully they’ll realize the oversight and address it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    I actually find it a lot more fun to use relics pf the past to scale things down, rather than up. So I use level 45 or 50 BFA crafted gear for new low level alts. Its amazing.
    Yeah that works too. I haven't really used it because I haven't had a need to yet. Was just offering another solution to the neck issue you/others would be having.

Otherwise I would say purchase a heirloom and you can get a neck that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    If they took the time to replace leveling azerite armor, you’d have though they’d have put some neck quest pieces in too.

Hopefully they’ll realize the oversight and address it soon.
    I doubt they will since there is no real reason to. A neck will give you stam and some secondary stats which aren't going to be much now after the squish. Then there are alternatives if you want that are from the AH/crafting.