Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The 'problem' was outbreak, outbreaks. So Unholy DK's would only have to spend one GCD on setting up a not-insubstantial part of their aoe damage which would auto re apply itself as more mobs were pulled.

Also the 'problem' with unholy (and BM) for MDI was their whole aoe kit would double and triple dip onto themselves, they were exponent by design, which normally isn't a 'problem' but when that is combined with meme pulls you get the 'problem'.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    The 'problem' was outbreak, outbreaks. So Unholy DK's would only have to spend one GCD on setting up a not-insubstantial part of their aoe damage which would auto re apply itself as more mobs were pulled.

Also the 'problem' with unholy (and BM) for MDI was their whole aoe kit would double and triple dip onto themselves, they were exponent by design, which normally isn't a 'problem' but when that is combined with meme pulls you get the 'problem'.
    Those overlapping procs are similar to the way Sweeping Strikes worked with Whirlwind and Cleave. I would rather just go back to several DoTs with fewer of the AoE procs.