Thread: Mark of Blood

Mark of Blood

Hello,

asking for a friend, anyone tested if "Mark of Blood" stacks? So if you have 20 blood dk's, each using this ability on the boss, make him healing 60% with all autohits?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Hello,

asking for a friend, anyone tested if "Mark of Blood" stacks? So if you have 20 blood dk's, each using this ability on the boss, make him healing 60% with all autohits?
    Usually those things are personal and only reflect the user who casted it, especially by the wording on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The healing from the auto-attacks is specific to the Blood Death Knight who cast the spell. It's not to any and every Blood Death Knight who are also in the group/raid.

Hmm, one of you tested it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    especially by the wording on it.
    "The enemy's damaging auto attacks will also heal their victim" does not sound DK specific for me, it's general speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Hmm, one of you tested it?

"The enemy's damaging auto attacks will also heal their victim" does not sound DK specific for me, it's general speech.
    Let's look at one that affects everyone:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Judgment causes the next 25 successful attacks against the target to heal the attacker for (7% of Spell power).
    This one says attackers which means anyone hitting it. Your says "enemy's" which means 1 person. Had it been multiple it would've said "enemies" or "attackers".

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Let's look at one that affects everyone:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Judgment causes the next 25 successful attacks against the target to heal the attacker for (7% of Spell power).
    This one says attackers which means anyone hitting it. Your says "enemy's" which means 1 person. Had it been multiple it would've said "enemies" or "attackers".
    But it's right that it is just singular for Mark of Blood. The Judgement buff affects people attacking the enemy (meaning, it affects all people that attack the judged target)
    The Mark of Blood buff affects targets that get attacked by the enemy that has the buff on it. "Their victim" is obviously the target that's getting autoattacked by the enemy, which can be EVERYONE who has it's aggro.
    If I use Mark of Blood on a raidboss, the other tank gets healed when he's currently tanking the boss. My question is just: can you stack Mark of Blood? There is nothing that indicates that this is not possible, at all, that's why I ask if people tested it.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-10-19 at 10:11 PM.