Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Why are Blizzard allowing themselves to sink deeper and deeper?

I'm usually not the one to be negative about Blizzard, but I have to admit, they legitimely deserve everything bit of hate.

First they fucked up the SL launch. Then they gave us a prepatch of the prepatch - there's litterally nothing else to do other than level alts. After that we couldn't play for a few days due to login issues and moronic ques of 1000 people which just disconnect you in the end and restart the queue process. And last night we couldn't even quest normally (apparently Draenor became too popular and servers can't keep up).

WTF are you doing Blizz? What do you lack? Experience? Money? Why can't you do 1 thing right? Why can't you just hire some extra staff and servers temporarily and stop that fuck-fest for once?!

And should I even mention classes? Shoving them from the sky into the deep undergrounds. Ruining brilliant abilities and their mechanics. Giving classes downtime instead of making their gameplay fluid. What kind of people do they have on the designer team really? A bunch of 12yo?

Wait, maybe the story? Ummmm...not! Nothing new ladies and gentlemen! That's right, still the same'ol'Sylvie. Still a bunch of stuff happen that only start to make sense 6 years later.

Shall we go further back? How about Diablo for mobile huh? Or OW2 which is literally a DLC to the first game? Or the completely pointless remasters which almost nobody bothers with?

I was thinking to only throw a few words into my post, but look at the size of these few words. Jesus Blizzard just stop fucking up already. We waited you to milk enough money already, is it not about time to sit down on your behinds and give us something meaningful in return now ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    I'm usually not the one to be negative about Blizzard, but I have to admit, they legitimely deserve everything bit of hate.

First they fucked up the SL launch. Then they gave us a prepatch of the prepatch - there's litterally nothing else to do other than level alts. After that we couldn't play for a few days due to login issues and moronic ques of 1000 people which just disconnect you in the end and restart the queue process. And last night we couldn't even quest normally (apparently Draenor became too popular and servers can't keep up).

WTF are you doing Blizz? What do you lack? Experience? Money? Why can't you do 1 thing right? Why can't you just hire some extra staff and servers temporarily and stop that fuck-fest for once?!

And should I even mention classes? Shoving them from the sky into the deep undergrounds. Ruining brilliant abilities and their mechanics. Giving classes downtime instead of making their gameplay fluid. What kind of people do they have on the designer team really? A bunch of 12yo?

Wait, maybe the story? Ummmm...not! Nothing new ladies and gentlemen! That's right, still the same'ol'Sylvie. Still a bunch of stuff happen that only start to make sense 6 years later.

Shall we go further back? How about Diablo for mobile huh? Or OW2 which is literally a DLC to the first game? Or the completely pointless remasters which almost nobody bothers with?

I was thinking to only throw a few words into my post, but look at the size of these few words. Jesus Blizzard just stop fucking up already. We waited you to milk enough money already, is it not about time to sit down on your behinds and give us something meaningful in return now ?!
    Stop paying for their products then. If you think the product is lacking and you still buy it... its a you problem.

but look at the size of these few words.
    they're yuuuuge. i have the biggest words. no one has words bigger than mine.

scnr

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    Stop paying for their products then. If you think the product is lacking and you still buy it... its a you problem.
    Literally the dumbest of all generic answers...

How about no huh? How about Blizzard stop fucking up instead?

Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    they're yuuuuge. i have the biggest words. no one has words bigger than mine.

scnr
    You know I was refering to size of the post, literally.

It's interesting, every franchise / company eventually turns to shit. I don't know of any exception to that rule. Suppose it's in the natural order of things.

two words:
    acti vision

okay sorry������

10+ Year Old Account

You can't quit. Even if you tried.

So, what's the endgame here? Your goal? Just needed to vent? Or are you seeking acknowledgement, etc?
    Hi

Keep paying money to a company you hate, I'm sure they will change their ways as long as you keep paying them!!!

Make sure you order the top edition of SL and preorder the ow2 mega bundle deluxe to reaaaaaaally prove your point.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I just KNEW it. I just knew that you would piss on the guy suggesting that you stop paying for shitty products. And this confirms it IS a YOU problem. Because as long as you pay them, it sends the signal that you like what they do and no raging under the anonymous name of "Greengrim" will fix their attitude as long as you real self, John Doe is PAYING 15 bucks every month and 60 bucks every x-pac

There is ZERO incentive for Blizzard to fix anything, if you pay. Even if all your criticism is justified.
    Damn bro, you so wise and clever! Look at you, figuring stuff out!

Sorry to break your little Sherlock moment though, but nothing changes. I pay for WoW because I like it - I never said I didn't. But that doesn't change the fact that it's LITERALLY NEVER launched smoothly. Or not balanced well.

The fact I pay doesn't mean I'm fully ok with anything. World isn't as black and white. But I guess you already had that figured out too.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    Keep paying money to a company you hate, I'm sure they will change their ways as long as you keep paying them!!!

Make sure you order the top edition of SL and preorder the ow2 mega bundle deluxe to reaaaaaaally prove your point.
    Please excuse me if I disappoint, but I don't pay for trash such as OW2, or any of the remasters. Just WoW (not collector edition tho) and Diablo.
    Last edited by Greengrim; 2020-10-19 at 09:24 AM.

Don't worry, when you'll have Covenants ++, ultra epic conduits rank 850, mega opti legendaries everywhere, and 80% in every single stat, your gameplay might be fluid !

I really don't know you want us to discuss here. Either you're looking for meaningless platitudes and reassurance that your super hot take that Blizzard sucks at making video games is shared by other random internet strangers or you want Blizzard to personally consult you before they make any changes to the game. Since either possibility is equally boring, I can only hope that you feel better now that you've got whatever this is off your chest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn bro, you so wise and clever! Look at you, figuring stuff out!

Sorry to break your little Sherlock moment though, but nothing changes. I pay for WoW because I like it - I never said I didn't. But that doesn't change the fact that it's LITERALLY NEVER launched smoothly. Or not balanced well.

The fact I pay doesn't mean I'm fully ok with anything. World isn't as black and white. But I guess you already had that figured out too.

Please excuse me if I disappoint, but I don't pay for trash such as OW2, or any of the remasters. Just WoW (not collector edition tho) and Diablo.
    They're not wrong though. Whats the incentive to work harder or change if they get the money deposited into the bank at the end of the day anyway? If I worked 10 hours a week and my clients told me to work harder but told me they'd never stop paying me, what's the easiest thing to do?

The world is driven by money. It's unfortunate but it really really is.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    But as he told me in his reply...he loooves WoW
    They should send polls to players asking if they love WoW. If they respond yes, then they should be given the ability to speak directly to Ion via Zoom call where they're able to tell him exactly how the game should be run. It's the only way we can ensure our voices are being heard!

Not sure if they are being ''allowed'' to be that incompetent, I'm sure that it has damaged the company from within and that the quality of their products will continue to suffer as a result. Blizzard does continue to have a lot of fans willing to turn a blind eye on every fuck up they do which is normal for every big company who have these type of people, companies like Apple and Disney has them aswell.

I mean, what did you expect when you posted a long, rambling, unstructured rant? Glibness is about the only reasonable response to people rageposting on mmoc.

I stopped reading at "there's nothing to do" because that really tells me all I need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Levogames View Post
    two words:
    acti vision

okay sorry������
    the big boogie man activision lol,that has ZERO to do with actual development and the tech end of these things,but sure....anything to make you sleep better at night thinking some big bad boogie man ruined the game and not the natural decline of it over time

First they fucked up the SL launch. Then they gave us a prepatch of the prepatch - there's litterally nothing else to do other than level alts.
    How many pre-patches in WoW have had new content in the first week? Here's a hint: less than half.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Sylvanus is literally in Shadowlands for 10 seconds and hasn't shown up since.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Patience, my friend, patience. Just a few more months and we'll have some WoW alternatives (not WoW killers, but decent alternatives).
    Maybe then will they get their act together and produce something of quality once there is decent competition.