Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Legendary!
    I've always hated leveling in this game. I haven't really leveled a character from scratch since Wrath. Just leveling characters from previous cap to current cap in the fastest way possible. Until last week when I leveled a Tauren for the heritage armor. It still wasn't fun, but at least it was fast.

I did level a character in Classic, and that was absolutely miserable and not at all worth the effort for how easy and shortlived the end-game is in Classic.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there?| FOR THE HORDE | I might make you angry but I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I heard FH boosting still exists, but I tried it on my 130 ilvl prot paladin and was needing 4-5 pulls (30 or so total) before each boss or I would get destroyed. Even then it took forever to kill with bosses lasting 2 minutes. Before the prepatch I was able to pull all the trash before each boss and drag it to the boss (didn't want snapping and such to occur) and clearing the whole place in ~3-4 pulls and took about 10-15 minutes versus the 30 minutes it took me now.
    30 minutes? that's way too much. I think you might have to adjust your selection of talents/azerite talents, and maybe your playstyle/rotation. I did a run just now, cleared all the hostile trash in FH (no bosses), took me around 16 minutes with looting/vendoring. 2 pulls before first boss, 1 pull before second boss, 2 pulls before third boss, 1 pull before last boss - just using bosses as landmarks, since I didn't actually engage them. I did not optimize in any way, and I could have done a much better use of my cooldowns.

Now, since dungeon XP was just recently changed so it doesn't get split among participants, but rather you get a flat amount no matter how many people are in the dungeon, that opens the door to getting boosted by not one lvl 50 character, but 4 of them (tank + 3dps, or 4 tanks, or some other mix), which would bring dungeon times down to the magical 6 minute mark.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Back in the old days, 10 hours does not even get you to level 20.
    It takes hours to gain a level.
    You don't get the mount until level 40.

Then you have to do BC, WotLK, etc.
    Each expansion takes 10 hours.

Do you regret to level all your alts?

I haven't leveled any alts since Blizzard starts to sell boosted characters.
    Why? I usually enjoyed it, plus i usually found stuff i had missed earlier.
    Completed Loremaster thanks to alts and i still want to finish a horde garrison and the horde bfa campaign.

Oh and legion's class specific stuff is also great.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Respect all, submit to none.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Back in the old days, 10 hours does not even get you to level 20.
    It takes hours to gain a level.
    You don't get the mount until level 40.

Then you have to do BC, WotLK, etc.
    Each expansion takes 10 hours.

Do you regret to level all your alts?

I haven't leveled any alts since Blizzard starts to sell boosted characters.
    no regret, WoW has changed, the game is no more an adventure throught leveling anymore, the game is end game content now, i'm ok with it, the leveling experience in vanilla wow was fun but right now, the end gaming is more important

I leveled 3 new alts during the pre-patch, it's nice and enjoyable. Doesn't take too long either.

Made my ADHD happy, not too quick or long. Just right.

I like it.

I haven't really enjoyed the lvling experience since Cata, so meh. I've got enough max level characters at this point that it doesn't really affect me anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I could actually do with it being a little faster honestly, if Blizzard doesn't want to let us make high level characters if you already have one then speeeed it uuup lol.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.