Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't signed into MMOC in 5 years. Sign in to see I was mentioned here like a week ago. Fuck it I'll lose another one. Sign me up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would say this would be interesting to balance...

wolfs, without the ability to recruit would have to start off with a decent number (3-5) depending on signups.
    Conversely, since they can recruit, vamps would need to start small... with the max of 2.

Would Elder transfer to oldest living vamp if the elder is eliminated? or would all vamps revert back to humans?

Do only Humans get marked? Do vamps get told if their target was marked or not?

- - - Updated - - -
    @foxximcleod

I am thinking wolves will start with 3, and vamps with 2

The Vampire Elder role does not transfer - that creates a situation that Marking and Turning can never be stopped. If the Elder is killed, no one can convert any Marked Humans.

Only Humans can be Marked, and the Vampire Elder won't know unless they attempt to Turn the target.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically my train of thought is the Mark mechanic allows for a semi-cult sort of scenario. The Marked Humans count toward the Vampires trying to gain numerical advantage, but they don't know they are marked, and may just as likely lynch each other or the full Vampires. But the town only has to find / kill anyone who is actually a full Vampire in order to remove them, preventing the overall number of the Vampires from growing to a point that is impossible to overcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Can marked humans win by eliminating vampires? Or they get vampire win condition but they just don't know that?

They can. They are still Humans, just prepared to be Turned.

From my perspective this creates some interesting Vampire strategy potential. Alternate Mark and Turn attempts to bolster Full Vampire numbers? Or just Mark as many as possible and hope the Town/ Wolves don’t take them out before they can outnumber them? Something in-between? With the fledglings having to feed it will give the town info on how many full vampires are currently in their midsts....

- - - Updated - - -

Also stepping back from it a bit (I focused on this pretty much exclusively all day) it may be better wording to say “any living Humans” win if the Werewolves are eliminated. The “town” wouldn’t technically be winning, rather they would be converted and win due to becoming Vampires.

For a true town win, the Vampires would need to be eliminated, and then the Werewolves, who have no conflict with these Humans, would leave.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooo have I missed a signup?? /sign if not!

10+ Year Old Account
    fuckin hell. Love that old peeps are logging in and seeing this. Need Kraykray to show up now lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    fuckin hell. Love that old peeps are logging in and seeing this. Need Kraykray to show up now lol
    pretty sure he died rip

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    pretty sure he died rip
    I want to believe this is a joke, but it just reminded me that I do have vague memories of Kray being ill.... cancer I think?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought he got the surgery or whatever he needed? :<

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I thought so, but since I haven’t spoken to him in 6+ years, who knows what happened

10+ Year Old Account
    looking at his post history, one of his last posts says something about being healthy

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I thought so, but since I haven’t spoken to him in 6+ years, who knows what happened
    Maybe he's not into posting on MMO Champion anymore?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

looking at his post history, one of his last posts says something about being healthy
    Well that’s good. Hopefully life’s treating him well

10+ Year Old Account
    game thread or riot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I want to believe this is a joke, but it just reminded me that I do have vague memories of Kray being ill.... cancer I think?
    mostly joke but im pretty sure he needed a new organ or whatever and was on a waiting list.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I think he got his new liver and lived happily ever after. He made a post about it. It is in diuscussion thread somewhere between page 600 and 800.

game thread or riot!
    Better get started on that riot then. I haven’t gotten all confirmations back yet even =p

How many are we waiting on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Twas I you were waiting on! Possibly along with some others.