Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sign me up, prbly should more or less expect Robo to sign up as well but it prbly wont be till late tomorrow when he gets home from work.

3+ Year Old Account
    Is this game going to have the same theme as the other one you did? @foxximcleod
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Is this game going to have the same theme as the other one you did? @foxximcleod
    The general idea yes, but balanced so it’s not hopeless for town to win. I had intended it to be difficult for town. But not impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll sign up but I'm not sure how vested I'll be this time around. I spend more time here when I'm avoiding tasks at work IRL. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I'll sign up but I'm not sure how vested I'll be this time around. I spend more time here when I'm avoiding tasks at work IRL. :-D
    You could always volunteer in advance to be the day one lynch!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I appreciate you at least giving me second chance - not a great first impression I know. I’m more than a little rusty at game balance obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m working out cards now, and intend to post them prior to game start to make sure I’m not missing something else glaringly game breaking again.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Trust me Foxxi I've modded enough games on here and had them fail miserably by day two because I missed something key. I'm not holding that against you.

I'm just admitting this is a busier week with tasks i can't avoid so I may be quieter at the start than last game.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also kicking myself for not going for a D1 lynch on Lora or BF because I always read them as scummy since they both play aggressive/agents of chaos early on. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but....

I was honestly floored no one jumped on Blood Fox - with that comp there was zero logical reason for a town member to outright claim scum that hard. Even a witch shouldn’t have done that because the wolf track would easily sniff them out and make their role half as effective.

- - - Updated - - -

Add in a dash of “it’s day one I don’t have any better targets” - and I just stood here with my jaw on the floor that he got away with that.

There is zero logical reason for scum to claim scum as well. Only lowers chances another cult will try to recruit that person. What he did wasn't alignment indicative, at least for me.

Scum claiming could deter the other faction from attempting a kill if they feel it might have been a ploy by the witch - but even so... it was just odd. And on day one when any little reason will do, it surprised me that people didn’t just shrug latch on to it

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know how to tag people as that is somethig that got added in the six some years I was gone... so I’m likely about to make a fool of myself...
    @Robozerim
    Are you going to come be the sacrificial sheep again?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey it worked!

7+ Year Old Account
    Just an FYI... Im scum and gonna murder JynxieJ and Graeham... everyone else ill convert

Well JynxieJ hasn’t signed back up yet - so that might be a bit hard. I don’t know them well enough to beg them to come back either. Not like robosheep

Jynxie can join us on day2. D1 is just fluff anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm here and stuff, sign me up.

Alright my good friends, these are the cards I'm planning on using. Does anything stand out as exceptionally wrong to anyone?

Town
    Human
    You’re just trying to enjoy your life. Maybe even be a productive member of society. If you are Lynched or Killed you become a Ghost.

You may vote during the Day Phase.

Objective: You win when either the Vampires or Werewolves have been removed from your town.
    Witch
    You are familiar with the hidden world most Humans choose to turn a blind eye to, and the spirit realm is within your reach.

Abilities
    Observe - If at least one Ghost is in existence, you may request it watch a target at night and report who they visited, if anyone.

Objective: You win when the Humans win.
    Ghost
    You were once a member of this simple town. You can’t find true rest while the monsters remain. You may continue to communicate with the Witch.

You have no vote.

Objective: Assist the Witch. You win when the Humans win.

Scum
    Vampire Elder
    Your war with the mangy Werewolves is not going well. You need to replenish your ranks. This quiet village is full of perfect fodder.

Abilities
    You are old. Very old. You didn’t get here without learning a few tricks. You cannot be Tracked.

You have two night actions to choose from:
    Feed - Choose a target and feed from them. If your target is Human they become Marked. A Marked target does not know it is Marked.

Turn - You may attempt to turn a target, if they are Marked they join your ranks as a Vampire Fledgling.

Objective
    You win when no Werewolves remain, or all living Humans are Marked.
    Vampire Fledgling
    You have been reborn. You recognize now that the pitiful struggles of the mortal coil are meaningless in the face of the new power you feel. But you hunger.

Abilities
    Feed - each night you must choose a target to feed from. If two or more Vampires feed from the same target on the same night, it kills the target. This includes the Elder’s Feed. A target that is not killed will be informed it has been fed on. If you fail to feed you cannot vote the next day.

Objective
    You win when no more Werewolves remain, or all living Humans are Marked.
    Werewolf
    You’ve tracked the fleeing bloodsuckers to this quiet village. You know they will be attempting to replenish their numbers and will do whatever is necessary to prevent it.

Abilities
    You have one night action as a pack, and choose who performs it. You may choose from the following:

Kill - Choose a target and kill them
    Track - Choose a target and learn if they are Human, Vampire or Marked.

Objective
    You win when you eliminate the Vampires.

What do you mean by ghosts have no vote? Can they still post during the day but have no vote?

Town wins by elimintating only one scum faction? Then they can just cooperate with vampires and kill werewolves. Killing werewolves is easier because they can't recruit, and since humans and vaps win together by just killing wolves, turning into vampire doesn't hurt town.

And how can a vampire fail to feed?

Town (almost) always wins this game. Except when vampires win by marking humans.

Even if everyone in town is killed 2 scum factions have to eliminate each other and once one of them does, town wins.

the ghosts have no vote is there because they are kinda not fully dead yet....but not alive either

And yes, the town can win by allying with the wolves. If they can identify them. Or vice versa.

Fail to feed, as in the player doesn't choose a target, or chooses not to for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say if no Humans remain at the end, then town loses. This (in my mind) is supposed to be more Wolves vs Vamps...and the Town is caught in the crossfire, attempting to make the best of it

And ghosts can communicate with witch how? they get QT with witch? Can witch respond back?

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    And ghosts can communicate with witch how? they get QT with witch? Can witch respond back?
    QT with the witch, and yes..they can chat there.

Whuh the th