WoW Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes - October 19, 2020

WoW Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes - October 19, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids

• Ny'alotha, the Waking City
      • Vexiona
        • Fixed an issue that occasionally caused Vexiona to not follow her target.

Island Expeditions

• Resolved an issue that prevented Azerite Extractors from functioning correctly.

Player versus Player

• Rated Battleground listings will once again appear in the Group Finder menu.

Quests

• After completing “An End to Beginnings”, the instructions have been clarified on how to unlock the Timewalking Campaign for players that have already leveled a character before.
    • Players who have started the Battle for Azeroth introduction are now able to complete “The Legion Returns” and any remaining Legion introduction content.
    • Nathanos is visible once again for Horde players to turn in “The Battle for Lordaeron”.
    • Fixed an issue where Alliance players were unable to pick up “Tides of War” from Hero's Herald.

No hotfixes for scaling in leveling dungeons or were those stealthfixed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally I can at least START BFA.

then move right to WOD

Still issues to start cataclysm timewalking campaign. I am not offered any quest to start Cataclysm zones, only reffered to the Billboard with classic zones. Only Twilight Highlands was offered to me. (I tried the accept and recycle technique, but when quest log was full I gave up looking for Vashj’ir.)...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly classic and cata is merged togheter, cata zones dont start before lv 30.

Quote Originally Posted by zawyer View Post
    Still issues to start cataclysm timewalking campaign. I am not offered any quest to start Cataclysm zones, only reffered to the Billboard with classic zones. Only Twilight Highlands was offered to me. (I tried the accept and recycle technique, but when quest log was full I gave up looking for Vashj’ir.)...
    Cataclysm is kinda wonky I imagine because it's basically "vanilla" and Cata zones rolled in together - and the Cata zones are scaled to start at something like level 40.

Quote Originally Posted by zawyer View Post
    Alliance or Horde? I haven't had an issue on any char starting Vash'jir on Alliance (not that I've actually been there, because I hate the zone). 'Call of Duty' quest pops up the moment I swap to Cataclysm Chromie time.

WoD dungeons are so overtuned. Takes like 3 min to kill a boss. We had to kick a healer that leveled his first toon due to him not being able to keep up. I feel bad for him

Somethings still off in BC dungeons ... i was playing as a lvl 45ish dps fury warrior and somehow a lvl 15 pala tank came in and was doing near 5x my damage.... near one shotting most mobs and burning bosses like a beast.

I hope there are more fixes than this, I'd like to level my disc without broken atonement.

They already tunned the Mithyc Island Expeditions mobs?... cuz they hit like a truck even with 'geared' characters 125+ ilvl (equiv. To 470 before this thing)

Quote Originally Posted by VIsHuD View Post
    Somethings still off in BC dungeons ... i was playing as a lvl 45ish dps fury warrior and somehow a lvl 15 pala tank came in and was doing near 5x my damage.... near one shotting most mobs and burning bosses like a beast.
    The scaling makes low levels do more damage. Kinda like how 110/111s were doing so much damage compared to level 120s for a bit.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by VIsHuD View Post
    No, thats just how it works sadly. Think of it like this. When you are level 1 it takes you like 5 autos to kill something. When you are level 50 it takes you like 100 autos to kill something. The % of the enemies health you do per hit goes down as you level (for the most part). They aren't doing more damage than you exactly... but what is happening is they are doing 100 dmg to a target that only has 150 hp and you might be doing 300 dmg but the target has 2000 hp. The lower level dps almost always outdamages (% wise) the higher level ones every time I do a dungeon.