Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    The problem is that they cannot really allow one type of multiboxing and not another. I mean.. they can.. but that would make it much more complicated for them to monitor. They should really just make multiboxing against the rules and keep it simple. Just like they made account sharing against the rules.
    or dont do anything and keep it even simpler?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSwiss View Post
    or dont do anything and keep it even simpler?
    Except that’s bad for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiraya View Post
    Okay, you add an battle.net-accountwide lockout on individual nodes.
    This may not help since multiboxers will use different accounts. WoW client can be started with custom credentials via the command line.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiraya View Post
    Okay, you add an battle.net-accountwide lockout on individual nodes.
    You can't do that either because then the Father/Son team that have one bnet can't farm together.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I don't think it's a surprise multiboxing is easy. Hardest part is just getting a PC that can run multiple instances of the game, or multiple PCs straight up. Heck making a simple interaction bot is easy if you have a keyboard/mouse that lets you do macros.

People are mad not because they don't know how it works, they're mad because they don't like it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Le'ts try multiboxing when it is still allowed.

No more change to get a team under your control!
    My own project - an easy and legal multiboxing software: Wow Switcher.

Blizz has to address this, just like they had to address gold sellers. If they don't then regular players will leave and the game will tank.

I've run into packs of druids endlessly casting starfall and it is really annoying.

If they don't do this, then maybe they can nerf starfall and other abilities druids have. Maybe they should anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    Blizz has to address this, just like they had to address gold sellers. If they don't then regular players will leave and the game will tank.

I've run into packs of druids endlessly casting starfall and it is really annoying.

If they don't do this, then maybe they can nerf starfall and other abilities druids have. Maybe they should anyways.
    Yeah that seems reasonable. Lets kill a class.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Yeah that seems reasonable. Lets kill a class.
    Hopefully they can make enough changes that it won't happen.