Can I know Blizzard account age or first WoW played month?

So, that's the question. I want to know how much time I have been playing WoW for. Guess you can help me.

Pre-thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by caramel0rar0 View Post
    So, that's the question. I want to know how much time I have been playing WoW for. Guess you can help me.

Pre-thanks!
    You billing info should show the first time you subscribed.. and every month since.. unless they removed that information.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty simple, You can go into your account settings and see your payment history, just go to the first one (Unless it doesn't go back that far, I started in 07 and it goes there for me, so you should be good)

10+ Year Old Account
    on each character, you can type /played (in game) and it will give you a running total of hours (and eventually days) that you have played on that character. Add them all together for each toon you have and you will get a pretty accurate time spent playing WoW. there is also an account creation date in there somewhere on your Blizz info page, and each character has a "birthdate"

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel0rar0 View Post

Pre-thanks!
    another way is to go onto your main and do a /played which will show how long you've been playing that character

Solved. That's what I was searching.

Thanks so much to everyone.
    Solved.