Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wow this is scummy, and to all those donkeys who buy it you're the problem.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Adeptus Astartes View Post
    Alarm bells: We're going to devote resources to trivial matters (cash for transmog, redoing the bonus loot graphic), while major milestones (like, release dates) are failures.
    Cause for Alarm: Strategy decisions are being made with little regard to downstream impacts.

Finally, because we have to get technical - I'm a shareholder, management is making poor choices. I think you're confusing dissatisfaction with a product/service with the actions that could lead to a great decline, stagnation or premature end of an amazing franchise.

But, keep standing by the business model of "Don't like it, don't buy it."

Markets dictate. Not companies.

Also, I sound like a dick - that's not the intent. I'm just...irritated by the last 2-3 years of work from Blizzard, and the corporatization of video games in general.
    ...Do you think that the expansion was delayed because the art for armor and UI elements wasn't ready?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Wow this is scummy, and to all those donkeys who buy it you're the problem.
    Literally got it for free.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

it's obvious how hard blizzard works ... they just create unnecessary stupid things, and, what's really important, they ignore it.
    wow it's starting to look like diablo 3, I mean, blizzard pays more attention to cosmetics than to important and requested things ..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Literally got it for free.
    You mean you gave them a 6 months advance? So if SL sucks a big pile of ass and you're unhappy, too bad. It also definitely doesn't change my opinion on your decision to do that.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean you gave them a 6 months advance? So if SL sucks a big pile of ass and you're unhappy, too bad. It also definitely doesn't change my opinion on your decision to do that.
    That still makes it free. You also don't have to buy a new 6-month subscription in order to get it for free. If you have an active 6-month subscription you also get it. Don't be so concerned with other people's money and what they get enjoyment from. If you are not happy then stop playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adeptus Astartes View Post
    Finally, because we have to get technical - I'm a shareholder, management is making poor choices. I think you're confusing dissatisfaction with a product/service with the actions that could lead to a great decline, stagnation or premature end of an amazing franchise. But, keep standing by the business model of "Don't like it, don't buy it."
    Don't like it, don't buy it applies equally to owning shares as it does playing a video game. Cash shop, subscriber retention, and other things are not something that should be an alarm bell if you ultimately care about your stake in the company. There is little downstream impact from an item being put on the shop. These are not things that require thousands of dollars to create.

Most of the item piggy backs on things being added to Shadowlands and were likely created at the same time so nothing was "delayed" because of it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I have 6month sub running since... always. Got it as gift the moment i logged to bnet. Didnt even open the shop.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

5+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe people whine about something they get for free, and if u don't get it, it's cuz ur not subbed n then u have no right to complain anyways since it doesn't affect u at all.

It's a 15 year game, ofc they will not put in these kinds of efforts if not to milk the last drop, people are delusional if they think if shop went away, blizz would churn out these items with ur sub. They wouldn't. I would complain if this was a new game, but it ain't, anyone taking this game serious at this point is clueless or a salt miner like asmongold who live off donations based on how much he can complain.

If anything was disgusting by blizz, was shadowlands collector's ed box, no items for the other games n a huge price hike since last time.

My 6 month sub so far has given me a free mount n now a xmog, I felt that was owed to me, so won't complain I got it.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-10-21 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Can't believe people whine about something they get for free, and if u don't get it, it's cuz ur not subbed n then u have no right to complain anyways since it doesn't affect u at all.
    Just to be clear - you think everyone who's subbed to the game gets these? Certainly seems to say that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Just to be clear - you think everyone who's subbed to the game gets these? Certainly seems to say that.
    If ur not subbed for 6 months n are going to play 6 months anyways, ur loosing money, but if ur not subbed constantly, ur not playing the game n then ur opinion is invalid.

If ur not subbed for 6 months n are going to play 6 months anyways, ur loosing money, but if ur not subbed constantly, ur not playing the game n then ur opinion is invalid.
    Wtf are you talking about? Are you legitimately trying to claim that those who choose to purchase their playtime in any manor other than specifically the 6month sub are not entitled to an opinion? You realise that's what you are saying, right?

Play so much you pay for your sub with gold? Stfu! Your opinion doesn't count!

Pay monthly as you go because it suits you better? Stfu! Your opinion doesn't count!

The extreme level of delusion on this forum is honestly mind boggling.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wtf are you talking about? Are you legitimately trying to claim that those who choose to purchase their playtime in any manor other than specifically the 6month sub are not entitled to an opinion? You realise that's what you are saying, right?

Play so much you pay for your sub with gold? Stfu! Your opinion doesn't count!

Pay monthly as you go because it suits you better? Stfu! Your opinion doesn't count!

The extreme level of delusion on this forum is honestly mind boggling.
    If u don't have an active sub, why should u care about the game when you are not even playing the game? Why should someone's opinion matter when they don't even participate? Why should u affect those that play the game? So no, your opinion doesn't matter.

If u don't have an active sub, why should u care about the game when you are not even playing the game? Why should someone's opinion matter when they don't even participate? Why should u affect those that play the game? So no, your opinion doesn't matter.
    Oh dear, you are so confused right now. I really think you are confused about the requirements for the item, and VERY confused about the status of my subscription. Why is this confusing for you?
    Last edited by arkanon; 2020-10-21 at 02:36 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I see, you are one of those posters. Feeling entitled to the item are we and ur not even playing every month? Pay 20 then, or leave it alone, doesn't affect game-play.

Pay 20 then, or leave it alone, doesn't affect game-play.
    That's the thing tho. It isn't just 20$ in the cash shop. It's a reward for being subscribed for six months. I really don't think this is on par with something they should be offering with that many months subscription. Again I feel the safest and probably most appreciated way is the continuation of mounts.

Compared to what they COULD have done, and HAVE done with other wing models, it just seems extremely cheap and tacky.
    Yes I agree they could've done a lot more of a magnificent transmog. Not one that looks "arts and crafty". It screams easy cosplay to me. That was apart of it's tacky/cutesy appeal, (it loses cutesy points for me because they got rid of it being a skirt.) but it does not give off the impression of a stunning mog. Hopefully most stunning mogs can be attainable through the game and not a cash shop anyways.

Sad reward for sixth months of subscription and appeals to smaller audience. Mounts from now on please.

Ah, I see, you are one of those posters. Feeling entitled to the item are we and ur not even playing every month? Pay 20 then, or leave it alone, doesn't affect game-play.
    Who are you even talking to? You are just head down windmill swinging in every direction hoping to hit something. You are confused about how the item is obtained, and confused about how public forums work. And confused about how to reply it would seem.

The set looks like crap. I'd hoped at least the wings were a back transmog with some kind of animation. I'd rather have a mount, even if it's just to get +1 towards the Mount achievement. Was getting the 6 month sub anyways so not really lost out, just a bit disappointed with what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde View Post
    These are the most shitty wings on the most shitty transmog I have ever seen.

PoE knows how to do wings and MTX to get them.

Where is the character? The design is lovely, but too busy for my tastes.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    No respectable Dwarf would wear those fruity things…

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Cheap and Tacky sounds perfect for a Cash shop Outfit no ?

Like the Sparkle Pony.
    At least Sparkle Pony was a mount to add to your mount count.....this is just freaking trash for that amount of money....No respectable Dwarf would wear those fruity things…

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Such an awful looking set. At least all the obnoxious people on the server will be more obvious now. Eh guess I can't complain too much though since it was free.