Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
15
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    You're misremembering. It was dropped at a time that subs were in the dumps (Uldir).
    that was the first one i was wrong, but the other 2 have been available instantly from the store.

  2. #82
    Bloodsail Admiral MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    1,206
    hahahaha my post went places after all

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    not gonna lie, I just bought it to piss OP off.
    what a dumb reason to waste money

    I hope OP is secretly blizzard

    OT: what bothers me more than the fact they sell transmogs is that it looks so terrible... at least the explorer's league set looks cool, they should've sold that on the shop directly, since I don't want to create a second account for that recruit a friend crap

    and in general I am against selling these things for real money, but since you can buy this with battle net balance (therefore you can buy it with gold), it's like putting a gold price on it, and that price is currently around 300000 gold... that makes it at least ok in my book

  4. #84
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimelda View Post
    So from what I gather in this thread, the paypigs continue to pay Blizz for bad practices as an attempt to try to 'own' the haters that don't actually care what you do with your money.
    i got it for free so maybe you need some help understanding that if i pay blizz zero dollars, they arnt making money, cause zero dollars is nothing.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    not gonna lie, I just bought it to piss OP off.
    That's a lie - you bought them because you like them and wanted them, which is fine. Don't be ashamed of it and hide behind "oh I only did it to piss someone off" it's childish and no one in their right mind would believe it.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So it's easier/better to insult people because you have a different opinion? Just because you dislike something doesn't mean it is bad practice or anything. Personally, I don't mind getting a free item + free month for my 6 month sub that I know I will be playing off and on. I'm also not letting my enjoyment get ruined by those who want them (if I wasn't getting them) and those who don't.
    Yes but I know arguing against a mod in any way will just result in a ban so I will keep my thoughts and opinions to myself on this subject since I know it won't be allowed.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i got it for free so maybe you need some help understanding that if i pay blizz zero dollars, they arnt making money, cause zero dollars is nothing.
    You said on page two that you bought it.

  8. #88
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Wasting money just to spite someone is whole other level.
    It's my money, and if I deem it's worth $20 to spite someone, you can't really stop me.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    hahahaha my post went places after all

    hahaha your post complaining about something baited people to also complain about it hahaha

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i got it for free so maybe you need some help understanding that if i pay blizz zero dollars, they arnt making money, cause zero dollars is nothing.
    He didn't address you. So why do you feel he was talking to you?

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i got it for free so maybe you need some help understanding that if i pay blizz zero dollars, they arnt making money, cause zero dollars is nothing.
    But what about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well guess what, i got mine for free...
    But then i bought it just to piss you off :P

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    It's my money, and if I deem it's worth $20 to spite someone, you can't really stop me.
    no one is pretending to stop you
    everyone thinks you're an idiot, though. you can't stop that either

  13. #93
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimelda View Post
    But what about this.
    Cause i didnt want to wait for it to arrive in my mailbox, but i needed to get a sub anyways so i did it there and then.

    so again. it was free, i paid literally 0.00$ for it.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimelda View Post
    But what about this.
    She got it for free but she bought it.

  15. #95
    Bloodsail Admiral MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    1,206
    BTW i dont care about the mog i just post this cause it wasnt of wowhead or mmo champion

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Apparently another thread about a new store item to help en masse the in-game store hate..... once again.

    Guess it's been a couple weeks since people put the pitchforks away after the expansion being delayed announcement. Some were getting antsy and wanting to get them out again.
    facts this literally doesnt matter lol it affects nothing and if they really wanted anything from the store they could buy it with gold but they cry and cry

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Would your wife not have liked to have done a really investing interesting quest to gain this item to get it?
    It's a free reward if you sub for 6 months. Loyalty rewards, veteran rewards, whatever you call them are a pro for the game, not a con. You save money and get free stuff, what is to complain about here?

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    I don't understand your point, if you want to get it, get it. It's what the MTX store is for. I'm not disagreeing with your taste or even the existence of the skin. If Blizz did more it would probably be nice as long as they were unique enough.

    I personally don't like it, but that's not stopping you from buying it or wearing it. My comments are more meant for people who lose their shit over store items. There aren't many store items and you really never see them in game anyway, outside of exceptional ones (I got the Pirate Ship, it's too cool to pass up). I don't understand a lot of the hate for the limited MTX WoW has. It's almost as if they never played a F2P game, almost all of them suck, they are unbalanced and shallow. I don't mind the sub because at least I know the game will be solid and stay solid and not devolve into trash (SWTOR) like the other F2P games that had subs at one point.
    My point is you shouldn't talk down to people who do get it. It does not matter if others roll their eyes at those that get it. So, the only reason to say it is to demean them.

  19. #99
    I got mine with the FelPlague staff!


  20. #100
    Legendary! Frolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway, Lørenskog
    Posts
    6,369
    Maximum casual trash MTX, ima assume ppl who use this mainly farms tmog with their playtime.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •